OSU Max

Side note. If anyone has verizon and pays for espn plus, if you upgrade your phone plan from the basic unlimited plan to the next tier up (I think its 10 dollars a month more than the basic plan) then you get faster internet and the Disney package with espn plus Disney plus, and hulu. Definetly worth paying an extra 10 for the three streaming services and faster internet on your phone than paying 7 a month just for espn plus.

2 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

Heard at one point Kaid Brock was trying to get a hunting show going lol

Might be cheesy but I’m very proud of this.

3 Likes

Feel better now?

4 Likes

It was a good one.

1 Like

I’ll pay for it.

1 Like

No, it’s only good for 15 more days.

Enjoy the moment.

1 Like

That sounds like more of a you problem than anything

Is it worth 1 Bitcoin?

1 Like

Hell no

1 Like

If it was I would not have given it away.

2 Likes

OSU Bedlam wins across all sports. On repeat. I’d pay just for that. Or…every Sports Animal post-game show following an OU loss. I’d pay for that too.

4 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. I love that I get to read about the press conferences. I also have digital newspaper subscriptions for the same reason. I don’t think a ton of documentary content is worth an extra subscription unless they pull the espn+ games off that service. Then I’d add it.

It’s cool, but I’m not the audience. :blush:

3 Likes

The promos for this have been pretty awesome:

4 Likes

This guy is insane- every time he talks it’s an electric factory.

I just can’t ever get over the feeling of how much I would hate him if he wasn’t a cowboy! But he is, and I love it.

4 Likes

It’s honestly crazy to me that either WWE or AEW haven’t already made him a 7 figure offer to just leave OSU and get his pro wrestling career underway. And it’s not just in videos either, he’s already cutting promos on his Twitter as well.

5 Likes

He’s our own little Brian Boddicker.

3 Likes