OSU Moves Up Four Spots in Coaches Poll After K-State Win

260 yards equals 10 points. I’m just glad the defense and Special teams have helped them out with points. I think the defense is pretty good but they are not good enough for a offense that only scores in the 20’s.

If you think throwing it 3 x’s more isn’t a change in game plan…….then we can agree to disagree.

Yea like usual ur looking for a point to get. Or maybe ur an idiot, yea I take that first part back.
Having more players back and running more passes was different from boise but not a new scheme.

You need to learn the difference between scheme and game plan. And itd be cool if you handled yourself like an adult instead of feeling the need to turn every difference of opinion into a pissing contest

By the way, “I think they had an all new game plan” Jim Traber on Fox Sports Sunday.

“The play calling was so much different, it looked to me like someone else was calling the plays” Rashaun Woods

First half playcalling: Dunn
Second half playcalling: Gundy

Gonna post something later, and it’ll get a few of the Gundy boys riled up.

“Get ya popcorn ready.”-T.O.

2 Likes

The passing scheme was different from boise for 2 reason one more players.
The main reason was the 2 play different defenses.
So u do not attack the zone with man plays.
I have never made it a pissing match. U have.
Every time I write something u think I’m attacking u.
Which I have at times mainly because u tend to put ur opinion in my writing.
Like the ksu game, I’m not concerned with ou. I want to know how ou will do against ksu defense.
Like i said wv has 11 sacks. 10 in two games and 1 in 2 games. So this will tell if ou has a bad line or about ksu and wv defense. U being egocentric missed it all.

Ur right gundy was calling all those flags in the second have.
Dnt be a Joey. I would have to think less of u. Trying to get us riled is impossible. We know gundy is staying for years.
Did u see the last sec short Arkansas moving out of the basement.

Haven’t seen it. But thanks for the heads up.

When you are behind the chains, let’s say 2nd and 16, or 1st and 20, being more aggressive typically leads to larger chunks of yatdage. This opens up your playcalling because you don’t have as many yards to gain for your remaining downs before 4th down. Gundy loves to play percentages. Well, the percentage of times you pick up a first on 3rd and 2 is much higher than 3rd and 9.

It’s better to not get the flag.

Very true but it’s unrealistic to think your team won’t get a few penalties.

Back in the day we use to get a ton. Especially on defense. The last 2 year we did do good. I dnt mine good flags but ones like on the pic no need. The center had 2 in four games.
Got to get rid of the bad ones.