OSU Moves Up to No. 5 in CFP Rankings Heading into Big 12 Championship

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-moves-up-to-no-5-in-cfp-rankings-heading-into-big-12-championship/

It’s the Cowboys’ highest ranking ever by the committee.

1 Like

Go take it!

3 Likes

It’s all there for us. When we win we’re in.

2 Likes

Jumping Notre Dame was a big one.
GO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AND BEAT BAYLOR!!!

4 Likes

Leaving us behind a team with no coach, no impressive wins, and the same amount of losses would’ve been stupid. But the committee is stupid so you never know.

3 Likes

I never underestimate the power of helmet logic.

3 Likes

They jumped Baylor with ole miss. Are they up to something.
By has beaten to top 15 teams. Unreal they pushed a bunch of sec teams back into the top25.

3 Likes

Let’s get it! I think at this point we control our destiny. I didn’t think we’d jump Norte Dame. #5!!!

1 Like

I’m not surprised. The same network who has exclusive rights the the CFP is the same one that owns the SEC network.

2 Likes

It’s really going to happen, isn’t it?!?! Almost doesn’t seem real. :flushed:

3 Likes

Gotta take care of business on Saturday first. Focus.

4 Likes

I’m not going to believe it until if/when we’re in the top 4 this coming Sunday.

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

I have no idea how I will focus at all until Saturday/Sunday

3 Likes

Gotta win Saturday, take care of business with Baylor. The rest will take care of itself.

Have to say that I am rather enjoying the self-immolation going on in Norman. I know I probably shouldn’t, but I am.

4 Likes

Georgia better not lose and with a Cincy blowout and we when in a nail biter with a score in the mid to upper 30’s. Then things will get real interesting. Big Georgia fan this weekend.

2 Likes

No, you should. Did you see Stoops laughing about the Bedlam football record on the Fox morning show? OU is getting everything they deserve right now for multiple reasons.

4 Likes

Just win baby!

3 Likes

You absolutely should!! This might be one of the best memories of bedlam history for osu. Beat Oklahoma to get to the big 12 and their coach just craps all over them and leaves them high and dry and in the meantime we are one good win away from making the play off!! I’m blown away really.

4 Likes

He is more of a homer then switzer. Switzer talked how ou did wrong.
I wonder are they going to let riley out of his buyout, like they want the big12 to let them out.

2 Likes