OSU Offers Class of 2023 Cornerback Braxton Myers

I watched the film, his stats remind me of a Texas Tech cornerback facing Spencer Sanders.

I repeat, he is a freshman. In High School.

247 and Rivals haven’t even released rankings for the 2023 class yet, so yeah, he’s unranked along with every other member of his class, but I’m sure you probably didn’t bother to look into that before posting.

1 Like

I didn’t come up with unranked. Just like with the two commits from 2022 or Raymond Gay from 2021.

Well you were certainly the one who was sarcastically posting about it as your way of complaining, and I’m not sure what those other guys have to do with this article about this specific player. You are 100% the one who is now bringing unrelated info into the discussion.

1 Like

If you liked that, check out my latest on Four-star Linebacker Collin Oliver, Oklahoma Native, Commits to OSU
BTW the link got me another badge!

Well if this kid’s star ratings go up to 4 or five then Grungy will stop recruiting him because he will not fit the Cowboy Culture anymore. Plus he will have to put in alittle effort In to keep on this kid.

Side note, I talked to a current football player who said that 5 Stars don’t really fit Coach Gundy’s system. Thought that was in interesting observation. He’s a four star so I wondered how he came to that conclusion but he never really elaborated.

almost every 2023 player is going to be unranked. It’s too early to make any judgements on this player as far as composites go, watch the film for the eye test. Also our 2022 class is at least off to a fast start, our corner commit beamon has an 87 247 grade and kelvin banks is a 4 star lineman.

So you’re saying he’s going to have like two picks per game?

I believe it was 2 fumbles and 3 interceptions.

Recruits and their families read these posts. @ar1 probably cost us this guy… so that’s cool.

3 Likes

The thought process he goes through to bash a 14 year must be a rollercoaster ride

3 Likes

@kyleporterCBS I am not at all trying to tell you how to run your site, as I know nothing of this type of deal. But @leecothran is right… the crass, rude comments that the viewing public can see are less than ideal…

Y’all are exactly right, everything on here needs to be 100% positive! Everyone should know there is zero room for improvement. No one has ever recruited better than Gundy.

Yep it looks like 4 straight years of National Championships to me!

A response we were expecting, the point flew clear over your head

2 Likes

No y’all are just pissed that I said UNRANKED. Well it was in the post just like the post about Raymond Gay a day or so before. Obviously y’all are happy with the way things are.

No we are upset because the recruits and their families read these things and if there’s a choice between OSU and another school, they may recall that the first comment on the report that their son received an offer from OSU was a sarcastic comment about him being unranked when the entire class was unranked at the time of the offer.

You can’t see two inches in front of your nose, apparently, in your attempt to express your opinion on Gundy and his recruiting. That you’ll disparage a 15 year old is, frankly, disgusting and I very much hope that the people who run this board find it in the best interest of the board and OSU as a whole to remove your posting priveleges.

Say whatever you want about Gundy. That’s fine. But saying negative things about high schoolers is low. Very low. And you should be very ashamed.

1 Like

Let’s ask @Kyle Cox if a person should be kicked off for mentioning that the kid is unranked? Also if it is low, very low to tell a kid the truth, then I am ashamed. I am even more ashamed of the piss poor job of recruiting Gundy does.

Everybody in his class is unranked because he’s a freshman in high school! There are no rankings for that class, which is why he’s unranked! And you’re complaining about the coaches extending an offer to a recruit that is unranked, for a class that hasn’t been ranked yet!