OSU Quarterback Target Brock Glenn Set to Visit Soon

The question was about championship. It wasn’t my question idiot.

Hey joey you do know your hero leach offered him a scholarship. God just once stop and think.
Twice with double standards in one sitting.

Justin Blackmon actually had offensive coaches that knew how to develop and coach him. We ran an offense that tailored to what he did best. Remember the difference when we made Sanders sit in the pocket in the Baylor game and ran him during the ND game?

That’s fine. I’m just trying to figure out what a better pick in your opinion. Is it 10th or 76th?

Yep!!! And Leach won’t be afraid to sit him if he continues to throw interceptions.

What ru talking about? Justin Blackmon would have flourished anywhere he went he was an absolute superstar

Was he an absolute superstar, but he also had Holgy and Monken enhance his abilities because they didn’t run the offense Gundy wanted.

1 Like

@joe15

ROFLMAO

neither of those two enhanched his abilities more than Glass. They just capitalized on his abilities and neither have still reached the success Gundy has

When Blackmon was a RS freshman he had 4 catches for 38 yards on the season. The very next season he won the biletnikoff. It crazy what a change in offense can do for a player.

1 Like

@joe15

THEY JUST CAPITALIZED ON HIS ABILITIES AND NEITHER HAVE STILL REACHED THE SUCCESS GUNDY HAS

since there is no :-1: for your comments so…

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

the number of more wins Gundy has over Monkey and Holg combined

ROFLMAO

1 Like

Gundy had two of his three best seasons under Holgy and Monk. Since then the only first round pick coming after Holgy and Monk was Justin Gilbert. A dude that was recruited by a DC Gundy fired.

The only way Gundy has ever been able to get a conference championship or reach a championship game is by hiring people that are smarter than him. How quickly you forgot the terrible offensive game plan we had in the Baylor game for the conference title. Run the ball with the 3rd string RB for the win behind an OL missing a starter? Lmao he plays not to lose dude!!!

1 Like

Really

Todd Monken
Championships

• 1 [National]national_championships (2021)
  • [C-USA]_USA) West Division (2015)

Mike Gundy
Championships
1 [Big 12]Big_12_Conference) (2011)

1 Like

Or maybe these recruiting gurus you worship so much miss on a lot of kids.

So a NC as a coordinator makes him a bad assss again? Their offense was terrible most of the year

I’d make him HC today.

Why?

I like someone who can win the conference.

1 Like

He’s not built like that

1 Like

Do you think this team is playing for a conference title without Monken or without Knowles? Do you think they would come even close with Dunn and Gundy running the offense with a Glen Spencer defense? Did you notice after hiring within twice Gundy stopped doing it? Fool me once shame on you and fool me twice shame on me.