OSU Quarterback Target Brock Glenn Set to Visit Soon

What exactly did “holgy” do?

We say sure so you will shut up. Its called sarcasm.

Holgorsen brought the air raid to OSU.

1 Like

And how many championships did we get with him since that’s all that matters?

We don’t say anything just because we want to see how many more times you’ll post before you finally do shut up.

With his offense he brought to Gundy? Gundy’s one and only Big 12 title.

I thought that was monkens doing? Or wait does this mean monken still gets all the credit for gundys only conference championship when all he did was manage someone else’s offensive scheme?

Nothing to do with Gundy’s players
On all those aids.

Repeating my lines, not as funny the second time around.

You know Monken also spent time in the NFL and there was a reason Georgia hired him. You know?? That National title team??? Holgy gave Gundy his best season since he started in Stillwater. Then Monken comes in and helps solidify that conference title team.

Then comes Jim Knowles into the picture giving Gundy a top 3 defense, and because of the inability of the offense to make a game winning drive Gundy can’t win another conference title. I think it’s also important to note that Gundy didn’t even want Weeden. Go figure!!! The only conference title winning QB Gundy ever had he didn’t even want!!! And a first round pick at that!!!

1 Like

That’s two replies lol.

Oklahoma state made those 3 guys, not the other way around. Jim knowles was an absolute nobody before Gundy and Oklahoma state.

Jim Knowles made Duke’s defense steady. Gundy is an offensive guy anyway. Even Gundy said himself he doesn’t know much about the defensive side of the ball. If he did there would’ve been no reason for him to hire Knowles. It wasn’t Gundy having to save Knowles from losing a game nearly every game this season. In fact, the only two games OSU lost the offense was the last unit on the field. Go figure!!!

Weird how Holgy figured out that Weeden would be a good QB under the Air Raid system and Gundy was on the cusp of losing to Colorado because he though Alex Cate was better.

1 Like

Lmao whatever dude you were on of the ones bitchinggg when we hired him :joy::joy:

I’ve only been on this board since the beginning of the 2020 season. I’ve never complained about Knowles. I’ve definitely complained about the offense though. How have those excellent hiring from within strategies gone for Gundy? Weird how he stopped doing it.

Gundy’s success is predicated on hiring from the outside. The last two people he’s hired from within one of them was fired and the other is still trying to figure out how to be an OC going into year three. Why do you think he went after Derek Mason?

Lol that’s a lie

Joined December 4th 2019 :rofl:

1 Like

Oh good we got u to count to 2.
If your say 2 from 1 oh your post, you wrong.

Lie

Touché. Now go find where I’ve ever complained about Knowles.