OSU Safety Kolby Harvell-Peel Declares for NFL Draft

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-safety-kolby-harvell-peel-declares-for-nfl-draft/

OSU’s secondary takes a huge hit.

■■■■ that one hurts. Hope he does well in the NFL.

1 Like

Why would anyone leave early if they aren’t going to be drafted in the first 5 rounds?

2 Likes

I hope Kolby does well! I’m afraid he will need to improve his speed or he won’t get a sniff other than free agency if he plans on playing safety.

Maybe he can spin down to willie linebacker if safety doesn’t work out.

Maybe because they just want out of the culture

1 Like

I hope he does well. I not a big fan of ok players go as jr as a ok player. He was hurt this yr, not sure if that helps or hurt.

1 Like

Some sites have him going 5th round.

These kids doing this is just dumb… had a good freshman year and hasn’t improved numbers yet. Pros are grown a## men with more speed… two more years he may have skills return from injuries. He won’t get a sniff right now, he’s been hurt, but I hope he does well, just don’t expect it

Why would you stay for a 4th place finish or worse in the conference and risk injury for his future draft stock?

He might like 4th place finishes Joe !!! Dear God let it go !!!.. Jeezs your endless blather about nothing, absolutely nothing :rage::rage:

2 Likes

The point is why would he still return? If he’s been previously injured then maybe he wants to take his chances being healthy for the NFL draft. If he were to risk injury returning next season there could be a possibility he would end up with nothing.

Maybe he feels even if he isn’t drafted his chances of being a free agent and getting signed are better that risking an injury he may not ever be able to get over.

Say it once not ten times

1 Like

Do you have friends Joe ?? Do you annoy the he## oura them with repetitive BS , and I do mean repetitive hooky pooky !!! You never let up your. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Joe thinks he is the guy on austin powers. The one who is asked a question 3 times he tells the truth. Except he thinks if he tells us a 1000 times we will blindly believe him.:rofl::joy::upside_down_face::innocent::crazy_face::thinking::woozy_face::dizzy_face::flushed::sob::scream::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The cupboard is starting to look bare for next season. I agree that Peel probably does not want to risk another major injury at the college level but not sure he has done enough to garner the attention for a good draft spot. So he is rolling the dice but probably the right thing to do.

I don’t think your in any position to make that statement lol.

In fact I do have friends!!! If you think I’m frustrated with Gundy and the current state of OSU football then you should ask them their opinion. I can assure you it’s more strict than mine.

Robert is the guy you have to ask him to rewrite his statements 1,000 times instead of trying to decipher the kindergarten scratch on the forum.

You’re insulting the children with that statement. A toddler could write a better sentence than Robert.

But you say 90% hate Gundy, tired of playing for him blah blah. Grow up Joe you’re doing anything but making an #ss outa yourself with the constant blah blah, Gundy an idiot, can’t recruit, players don’t like him. Bet me if Chuba doesn’t throw his tantrum ( still believe someone got in his ear) this year would have gone much better. Texas was beaten like a drum…all 4-5 start, TCU should have never happened, butPatterson can coach
Oh but the goons !!! Harp on that more , it’s not gonna change them. They are what they are

1 Like