OSU Safety Kolby Harvell-Peel Declares for NFL Draft

Tell us how we keep marginal players at best from wanting to test the draft. Other than Chuba , Jenkins, Rodarious, none of these will get drafted. It’s the free agent market or try out
for a club. It’s nuts that every single player thinks they are the next Blake Jarwin

1 Like

What does staying with a team that finishes 4th or 5th in the conference does for them?

If they aren’t good enough then why be applying for the draft. Corse you and @joe15 think its all Gundy fault they can’t play well enough to already be a high draft pick :flushed::joy::joy: you two have the brain power of dodo… you ever think if they have the ability, stay a year and ball out !!! Work your fail off. Do you think a draft analogist gives a da## what place in a fricking conference they finish :roll_eyes::laughing::slight_smile::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: you two amaze me :moneybag::shushing_face::innocent::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Only kindergartners would want to listen to ur drivel 1000 times. I dnt know why u even try posting it’s pointless

1 Like

At least u have given up on talking drivel. I’ve trained u well. now if I completely break ur two sisters, this will be a real nice place to talk osu sports.

1 Like

Except it did happen. Our coach made sure we scored 15 points off four additional turnovers. All I’ve done is give you credible evidence as to why a coaching change is needed this entire season, but it’s the gullible people that want to keep Gundy right where he is and keep throwing money his way even though we’ve had ONE 2nd place finish in the last nine seasons.

That’s really all I need to say. Everything else is pretty black and white when you see it. One would think that’s since Iowa State is playing for conference titles now and with TCU being 3-1 against Gundy the past 4 seasons that would start to sound the alarm. Not with you guys though.

1 Like

It’s nuts to me how these guys that were at OSU and signed as free agents or were lower draft picks seemed to excel more in the NFL than they did at OSU. I wonder where the disconnect might be in that one.

2 Likes

Who u talking about jarwin

1 Like

Best thing for u is not to be a osu fan. Then u wouldn’t have to put up with it

1 Like

:clown_face:

That is ignoring the number of players that excelled at OSU and failed at the next level (which is exponentially higher than your scenario).

1 Like

Joe never talks about randall. 4 star high draft. Bad nfl and went awry of the cowboy culture

1 Like

Joe second place means no no more than 8th. What’s Gundy career record against Patterson ? You talk in circles, I can’t understand squat from you Go get a boat load of money and bet Holder will allow you to be a clown coaching… who the heck you talking about that are tearing the NFL up right now that wasn’t drafted??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’m with Robert go find you another team to support, maybe learn what it takes for one … we play Kansas this week Joe will turn the thread into a Gundy nightmare :innocent::flushed::flushed::roll_eyes::cowboy_hat_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t need to go find another team. I just need the football program I support to go find a better coach. You know…like someone that might actually want to score in their biggest rivalry game. Maybe someone who would be sickened by the idea that a program like Iowa State can make it to the conference title game, but his team couldn’t. That kind of coach.

Gundy is 5-4 against TCU. He started out 4-1. If your going to tout the winning record you might also want to observe what he’s been as of late too (like 1-3 in the last 4).

1 Like

It’s not ur program is all good cowboy’s

1 Like

Yeah but Randal didn’t get in any trouble while he was at OSU, and his 4 star status showed on the field because we had assistant coaches that weren’t afraid to tell Gundy to go pound sand and that the kid was going to play. You win games by playing the best players you have. You don’t win games and conference titles by keeping them on the bench. When will that ever get through your head?

1 Like

It’s not Gundy’s program either no matter how much you want it to be his.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Gundy is the head coach and a graduate so he is one good cowboy.

1 Like

Smith wasn’t any better than Randell, don’t make up players that were… and we have had several better since