OSU Safety Kolby Harvell-Peel Declares for NFL Draft

Back to ur double standards joe. U did a very bad job supporting randall. The cowboy way is for life. Randall I guess should have took those assist coach with him to the pros.

1 Like

He might be a good Cowboy with his culture meter overflowing, but it still negates the fact that he doesn’t personally own the team (even if he sometimes likes to think so). He isn’t the Jerry Jones of OSU football.

Did you ever notice how much more quiet and less egotistic he is during his interviews now? That’s because he used to have a huge ego before this season. Then people finally let him know that he hasn’t been winning any bedlam games or conference titles so he’s not exactly irreplaceable.

Joe wants to win championships and Robert and Michel are scared to find it🤷‍♂️. Thats pretty much it.

1 Like

I never said anything about Smith being better than Randal. Smith was a good power runner and that was it. They were essentially rated the exact same coming out of high school. Two totally different types of players as well.

Ur not the Jerry jones of posting. Gundy here to stay. That’s the main thing. Really has nothing to do with losers like u. U said u like the new head coach( of coarse u say that about all coach) for Arkansas so go enjoy their losing.

1 Like

Thanks for hold ur gurl friends hand. U were scared he was getting bullied

At least they were taking a step in the right direction and trying to be competitive. It’s better than going from competing for conference titles to having an all out brawl against middling Big 12 teams now to avoid finishing in 6th place.

Sometimes

Lose with that coach lose with this coach I dnt see that make any step but losing. Once again joe firing coach dnt mean ur making the team better.

It doesn’t mean your making the team better when you refuse to play the best players you have and keep doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

Ur doing blah blah. If u have no new ideas just stop call it a nite. Come back fresh and relaxed tomorrow and blah blah

1 Like

Brennan Presley ring a bell??? I’m sure we were better through the season limiting him to 1 possession for 7 yards the entire season up until the bowl game. I’m sure we are better when we avoid throwing the ball in the middle of the field.

U dnt need to come back with another I know what u mean I’ve read the same stuff a 1000 times go take ur meds get ur pj I will tuck u in do u want a story.

1 Like

How can your read me a story when you don’t know how to even write?

Dnt do it. I know. Presley blah blah. No pass over middle blah blah

Blah blah blah

Joe we both know when ur done, ur only play is to talk about my riting even tho u answer my post
Back to double standards.

U cant even type the same stuff u have gone straight to blah blah blah

1 Like

Are you joking? I had to ask you to verify one of your posts because it sounded like you had three different expressions in one sentence?

The only reason you say blah blah blah is because you can’t come up with a response to the PROVEN facts of what is happening to OSU football in regards to Gundy’s “coaching” if that’s what you would like to call it.