OSU Safety Kolby Harvell-Peel Declares for NFL Draft

The reason I say blah blah is in response to u riting the same stuff over and over.
So when u see blah blah u’ll know I post an answer and I’m tired over answering the same post a 1000 times
U need to get knew stuff to cry about. Like a rerun show, do u watch it the same the 1000 time no

Joe u have proven u can see 1 thing then bend the FACTS to fit ur agenda. U need to move on

1 Like

Joe u never prove anything.
U rite something.
Then we debunk it.
Instead of coming up with a new argument, u double down.
Rewrite what u wrote in a longer reworded way.

1 Like

There are going to be a ton of UFAs this draft. So many players declaring across the country, bunch of them will sadly be disappointed.

2 Likes

2nd same as 8th makes zero sense to me. Perhaps you are a newer oSu fan, but as someone who arrived in Stillwater in 1991 I can tell you that isn’t close to being true for me. 1 second place finish in 9 years isn’t something that should be dismissed. It is what it is and we all need to accept that reality. Gundy needs to answer for how he intends to change that trend.

2 Likes

It’s a toss up because with all the guys stay there will be a ton next yr too.

What the hell do you mean 2nd is no different than 8th? What a stupid way to think about it. Second gets you into the conference championship. Most likely a NY6 bowl. That should boost recruiting which Gundy doesn’t seem to capitalize on. Such a bum way to look at it. Of course the goal is 1st but being 2nd and marginally better than Kansas are two totally different things.

2018 was a very odd year. U can say 9th or tied for 7th.
We went 4 and 1 with ranked teams. If matt made 1 extra point we would have been 5 and 0 with 3 top ten wins. That is not ur normal 7 and 6 team.
That defense was changing over and had low talent.
There was times there was no coverage they were so out of place.
Yes u can us that team all u want.
The last 3yrs have done better on recruits and better coaches. So I see improvement.

1 Like

Second is just the top loser.
In the big 12 u have to have a really good team or ou has to be down.
It this new try from texas pans out were look at ou Texas.
That’s the real" it is what it is".

1 Like

Iowa State must be the top loser then. What a sad sack of bums with a NY6 bowl win, a bunch of players returning for another ride with their coach that gives a sh!t about winning, and a bunch of momentum heading into next season. Seems like a big group of the top losers to me. :clown_face:

1 Like

Campbell a good coach. Rite now he has players that fit really well in his system. Next looks good for him. What after that. I see him move after next yr.
Look at ISU when they lost Skylar same thing with isu.
Were the same if we had just a lil better qb what we have none.
I not see much change next yr. Everyone will be a lil better. The biggest change will be how the Texas coach does. If Sanders makes that next jump.

Everyone will be better and we will be worse. Love to see it.

1 Like

Why to stay positive. I’m glad ur s cowboy fan.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re alright with being mediocre Robert. Why try to be better when mediocrity satisfies you clowns.

I’m not but u expect a fairy tale

Since when is second place a fairy tale?

1 Like

The defense in the maimi game is the defense u’ll see next yr except a couple of linebacker. Offense line will be better. There be plenty of people to run and catch. It’s only the qb I hope it cant get worse with a better line

1 Like

What he means is that there isn’t a difference between going 11-2 with a second place finish and perhaps a New Years Six bowl and high ranking to play a quality opponent.

Compared to a 6-6 record finishing in 8th place and heading to the Independence or Texas bowl to play a lower team.

When in reality there is actually a clear difference. He’s one of those gullible people that eats up every word Gundy spits out.

I wonder if the better recruits in the country want to play for a team that finishes in the middle of the conference and plays for the Nobody-Cares bowl? Or if they want to play for one of the top 2 teams in the league that consistently plays quality opponents in bowl games?

U must care bowl u talk about it non stop

1 Like

We finished 4th place with a team that was projected to go to the conference title game. I doubt we get any higher than 4th next season.