OSU Season Postmortem: Dreadful Finish, Injuries and a Mass Exodus

I get where you’re coming from but I disagree. OSU didn’t have any more injuries than any other college football team. Yes, the QB got dinged, but show me team that runs their QB 10 times a game, that didn’t have him dinged at some point in the year.

Max duggan.

Let’s see what @robert28 has to say about it. According to him, our entire first and second string players were injured at some point throughout the year and we weren’t able to fill their position. Not even enough to score a field goal against K State. His argument is injuries alone hurt us. Not coaching, not recruiting, not preparation, not other teams beating us, nothing. Only injuries. We would have won the national title if it hadn’t been for those meddling injuries.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/toniusfrank/status/1610705748182568960?s=46&t=m2U9TRBEwmTHLWEBn_wSlA Ollie Gordon’s uncle…

I guess the qb is tge only one that counts. We averaged 10 guys a game injured on our 2 deep. More as the year went on
You saying we didnt have anybody but sanders. Last i checked we had a good team. When you loss tbat number of people it is not the same team.

Im amazed at the idiots out there. Are you one of the fans picking on ford for leaving.

1 Like

Does anybody care what that kid has to say? We’ve heard enough bs out of him for 4 years on here. He makes no sense and you can’t make sense out of his post’s.

2 Likes

Meanwhile we have 18 scholarship players in the portal. According to you, we are fine. They aren’t leaving because Gundy is a God. They are leaving because they see the writing on the wall. Gundy has become a cancer to the team.

Ive already to come to know your an idiot.

I didnt say any of them are making a living. Just not from pfb and there writing on pfb. Boone on cbs is still another part time job.

1 Like

You see, he’s still blaming injury’s lol. Everybody has injury’s but not everybody gets blown out 48-0 because of injuries. He lacks understanding and comprehension.

2 Likes

Hopefully that is not a sign that Gordon is considering the portal even though he said he was staying.

I said we were fine. The 4 we lost today hurt. Ive already explained. My point. You have more issue then gundy.

You have never listen to me
If i dnt support your narrative im wrong. I dnt care about your narrative. I just here to point out your an idiot on most of your takes.

1 Like

He’s scared if they don’t win 7 regular season games next year he has to delete his account due to a bet he made with me. Lol. He’s also scared that he’s only person he lives for (gundy) is dying a slow coaching death and will be gone soon although tomorrow is to late for him.

2 Likes

Im scared that you mite be a breeder. I dnt want your dna out there. Its obvious its half Neanderthal.

1 Like

I’d imagine he’s thinking about it. The good news is we basically have unlimited playing time. Other than that there isn’t anything else here that’s compelling at this point.

1 Like

Too late. By the way what’s your moms maiden name?

2 Likes

Yes its sad. I feel for them.

Lol that my moms maiden name
Good one like when your 10. I forgot its a step up your 8

1 Like

You aren’t getting Garret Riley to come to Stillwater. No chance.

What I liked the most about Knowles was his success with halftime adjustments

1 Like

Somehow I just picture you looking like that monster chained up in the basement in the movie Goonies.

1 Like

I’m just trying to figure out how Roberto was able to correctly spell Neanderthal, when he can’t even spell “don’t” or “might”. I still think he has to be a Robert Allen parody account.

4 Likes