OSU Season Postmortem: Dreadful Finish, Injuries and a Mass Exodus

:man_shrugging:

Autocorrect saved him on that one

I have actually had that thought!!!

If Gundy keeps going down the path he is currently on there might be a shiny HC job available for him.

1 Like

Yea I’m pretty convinced that he is trolling the tolls which his “English as a tenth language” and massive spelling problems. If you watch closely sometimes he slips up and puts together a perfectly formed sentence correct spelling and all LOL.

3 Likes

Knowles was good with great players. He must have better safeties at tosu. 1 of our starters wasnt one at tosu.

Mason stop ou 3rd on. With help of sanders ou scored in the first. He had stopped alot in the second half.

I just give the trolls a lesson on reality. He didnt recruit or coach any position.

The players that leave automatically have a lil me in them. Lil presley has a lot. Jpr and green feel they have done enough by " themselves " to do better.
Rite now most teams are full it will make it hard for alot of these guys to find new homes. Especially when so many leave.

We now have alot of free scholarship to get nice picks.

You spelled every word right, but made no sense.

I do troll the idiots. It really doesn’t matter how i spell, none can comprehend. Like the fact i never talk about gundy. I only point out that their post are full of holes.

Why are you worried about me, your going steady with uo troll tomato slice

1 Like

Maybe instead of starting stupid arguments that have nothing to do with Ok State football, with people on the forum, you should start asking yourself if Oklahoma State football has an identity right now. I guess our identity currently is being a school that sends whatever talent we possibly can for others to have success.

Duggan, who was the team’s backup QB, that took over when their starter got hurt.

It’s because he doesn’t want to take a risk of being banned for being a troll to the ones that run this site. He will only do it to other people that post. You have to understand when your life profession is trolling the PFB forum all day (like he does) you don’t want to take a risk of that ending. This forum is the only place he seems to think he has any kind of power or credibility (even though he doesn’t).

I’ve not picked on a single player who has left. I did complain about Ford going to OU, but only to state that I’m against in-conference transfers altogether (even when they’ve benefited us).

And I asked a legit question. Name the player other than Sanders whose injury was crippling to us? It was Gundy, not me, who was bragging in August about finally having NINE offensive linemen who could rotate in. Yet, our OLine was pathetic, regardless of which 5 were playing.

Which RB injury sunk us? Oh that’s right. We actually got better when Gundy was forced to bench his favored walk-on veteran to play the freshman, but we chose not to run then.

WR? We appear to be 10 deep at WR with a room full of studs based on our playing time rotations.

The injury excuse is just that. An excuse. And sorry, but Gundy hasn’t won enough trophies for me to give a ■■■■ about his excuses.

1 Like

Not worried at all. Just pointing your brilliant trolling strategy if your spelling/English antics are on purpose. If they are not on purpose then sorry for giving you credit for being brilliant at trolling the trolls.

1 Like

Didnt have any more injuries then any other team. Wow. That is the stupidest statement of all. Then you follow up talking about sanders running to much. About half the teams we played ran their qbs that much.

Your just spitting the chit out.

God i just can get enough. You just cant stop. Gundy’s favorite walkon. Wow. You do know gundy started the isu game only because ( i guess your favorite backup) was hurt.

We had 10 good line men. Cole got hurt. Casey was a fruit loop. Webber went awol after 3. We move russ and the freshman up. From game 6 on. Wilson, hunter and brooks were out or playing hurt. I dnt think the freshman played. I can go thur every position and list all but you will just cry. We averaged 10 a game of the two deep.
Like the other morons you dont know what was going on. Just sit back in the lazy chair, get drunk and throw chit at the tv

1 Like

When your QB becomes nothing BUT 90% of your offensive production it does. When you go from average 45 ppg (as you like to say) and can’t score more than 20 ppg then it tells me we have a huge problem at that position. You better hope we get a new QB, OC, or entire offense. Sanders WAS the offense. He was the running game and the passing game. That’s a pretty big scoring drop off there Roberto.

Boone brings up a good point that we should have had a backup with at least some experience. I realize Illingworth transferred, but you’ve got to go find someone. As for Illingworth, we never should have recruited him to begin with–the guy’s a statue. Very poor evaluation to recruit him in the first place, IMO.

1 Like

Lol yes since i told you we scored less.

It really amazes me how you can repeat the same crap daily. Then screw it up. So lack of line man didnt hurt.

Ive been going about this the wrong way. Guys like you and @aix_xpert @DickeySucksBalls. Are true idiots.

You gurls can screw up a dream as fast a game 7 and 8 went south. I didnt realize who i was talking to. You can believe 1 person can cause so much problems. So to all short bus riders.

1 Like

Knowles started with young defensive players and the defense got better every single season he was at OSU. There is more to it than just “great players”. He developed them and also instilled his defensive concepts in them. Not to mention he was great at halftime adjustments. So what the hell are you talking about?

No, you’re an idiot that trolls people with common sense.

You call me an idiot, yet you keep dodging my one question. Besides Sanders, who’s was the injury that killed us? You’ve preached that we suffered injuries galore. And if its just the Sanders injury, then why were we so pathetic in the bowl game when our coaches had ample time to gameplan for the known and available talent?

1 Like

Wow you one of those guys. I exclusively wrote amount the injuries and lost players on the line. That played a bigger problem then sanders. I also said we hard 25% of the 2 deep missed the year. That is answering your question. You not being smart enough is your personal problem. Ess expert