OSU Star Defender Trace Ford Visits OU After Entering Transfer Portal

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-star-defender-trace-ford-visits-ou-after-entering-transfer-portal/

Well this would suck!

Anywhere else for the love of god

1 Like

I hope they take him and lil presley.

Then we can see what real coaches can do with them

1 Like

Good luck Ford! Hope to watch him.

1 Like

@ar1

Getting your panties wet again

2 Likes

No just a great player who’s had some bad luck.

Loyal and True!

1 Like

I bet you dont

1 Like

This guy has had enough bad breaks. Please, not another one!

1 Like

Geezer’s. Of all places to your in-state rival. I was hoping he’d eye ball some teams that have a legit shot at the playoffs. OU is in just as worse turmoil. I don’t think Venables is ready to be a head coach. I’ve seen/heard he’s really only focused on the defense and not managing both sides of the game. Things might change but I think next season they are lucky to get 8-9 wins. I’d go to Texas before OU only because they are on the up and up. I bet if we had changed OC and Sanders stayed things would be a lot different looking (less transfers) and contending for the Big 12 championship. Everything seems been a domino effect.

Not liking this on a lot of levels. The Benedict Arnold vibe for starters. I guess Loyal and True is lost on some folks, perhaps the time has passed for that concept for the generations of kids going forward.

2 Likes

…another Mason defensive scheme casualty. (other factors as well for sure) I am still amazed that Oliver is staying!!

Nil. Thats all that needs to be said

1 Like

Ou is in dire need of DTs not necessarily DEs. Sooners lose:
DT Johnson
DT Redmon
DT Isaiah Coe
DT Ellison in portal
DE La’ulu
DT Jordan Kelly went through senior day but could come back.
DT Alton Barber portal
DL Cedric Roberts portal
DE Keyonte Henry portal
How do you replace that?
They have commit from a Notre Dame kid who is 6-2 275 but only played in 4 games and had 5 tackles. Venables is going to have to sign several DTs or they are going to suck on run defense again

2 Likes

Yea it’s all about the bag and everything else is out the window

So you want to watch Gundy’s former players kick his A$s being with the rival school? That’s kind of a weird twist. You know what they say though. If you can’t beat them join them.

My guess is our logo and Cowboy Culture aren’t quite as strong as some thought.

Lol we wouldnt be saddled with them. Lol poor bill

1 Like

I said a few weeks ago I’d rather have Oliver than Ford. Statistically speaking he’s better and he’s not as injury prone as Ford. Ford’s luck has sucked but dam we need to retain some of our great players, and Oliver is one of the most important ones on the defense.

1 Like

I don’t think Ford can get through a season without being hurt. 3 injuries in 3 seasons !!
I doubt a 165 rb is going to be tearing it up anywhere in D-1

1 Like