OSU Star Defender Trace Ford Visits OU After Entering Transfer Portal

If he adds about 15-20 pounds of muscle the potential to be the next Tyreek Hill is already there.

Thats funny i thought gundy couldnt find talent, but you reference hill. Im lost how its good one time but bad another

1 Like

…jmho, but an effective coordinator for the defense would be helpful as well. I am not impressed with our coordinators on either side of the ball. Both seem to have been promoted beyond their talents. jmho… sorry to be negative.

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Maybe Gajewski and Hoyt would take over DC and OC respectively for the football team!!)

1 Like

Joy he doesn’t run like a Tyreek !! You honestly think he as fast as him :joy::joy: Tyreek has world class speed

1 Like

It all depends on if it bashes Gundy , the more the better for them

1 Like

We picked up a stillwater lb on pwo. Weve also got 9 pwo lineman.

1 Like

Saw where Malcom’s little brother is coming as a PWO … not very big Maybe he grows
Surely out of 9 you could find one ? Maybe two

1 Like

And have Boynton recruit us some 4 stars.

1 Like

Ford goes there that’s the ultimate insult. You weren’t good enough before to even offer you a scholly

1 Like

Presley just ran home with his tail between his legs

1 Like

Yeah but he could get the same action here. Probably is for the NIL though. I see your point and seen OUs loses. It could be personal too for him to go to a in-state rival.

All I’ve ever said is he doesn’t find ENOUGH talent. He’s not exactly known for his prowess as one of the top recruiters in the country or winning championships.

I just said the potential is there. I never said he would be. Looks like you and Robert should tag along for some reading comprehension classes in the near distant future :+1:.

Name some of these recruiters. Any of them not at power schools. Name someone that out recruiters gundy in the big 12 on a regular bases. Ou and texas.

Again get a grip bill.

1 Like

We know what your saying. When we point out your wrong you then say you didnt mean it that way lol your a peach

1 Like

Okay when we sign a nice 3 star , you and your illegitimate brother jeffy start with the just another Los star kid, when we lose a 3 star to the portal you are all over it. What a loss, we will miss him !!
So which is it joy ? You just want to cry

1 Like

Outside 2022:

2021- TCU and Baylor both had higher rated recruits
2020- TCU and Baylor both had higher rated recruits
2019- TCU had higher rated recruits
2018- TCU and Baylor both had higher rated recruits
2017- TCU had higher rated recruits

2022 is the only recruiting year where Gundy had higher ranking recruits than anyone else outside Texas and OU. One recruiting year out of the six I’ve listed. Also, half of our composite four star recruits from the 2022 recruiting cycle are now gone. How does that sound?

TCU with all those high rated classes , guess that’s why they had a losing record last year , right

1 Like

We use 247 composite. So your wrong. We had the last 2 or 3 at 3rd. And mostly 4th. Since bill waste all his chit in the metro plex you really want to use him.

1 Like

They fired their coach and now they’re the first non ou big 12 team in the cfp.

1 Like