OSU Star Defender Trace Ford Visits OU After Entering Transfer Portal

@KetchupSicle I’ve never said that OU is doing anything illegal. If they are offering anyone “bags of cash”, and I don’t know for a fact that they are, it would be legal NIL “bags of cash”

2 Likes

So what do they do with the money if they don’t give it to recruits ?
Pay the fee to go to SEC ? Hard to believe it’s not going to recruits

1 Like

And the recruits know the money is going to recruits. And the coaches know the recruits know it. And the coaches know the parents know it. It seems disingenuous to say coaches don’t “offer” money to bring in players. That’s just semantics.

Where does the money come from? Is it equal for all schools? Hardly. The rules seem fast and loose right now too. The money is moving fast, and it’s a lot pf money. Everyone that can is participating,

2 Likes

It’s being used to formulate a pay plan for current athletes. Not a recruit who may never show up on campus. That’s an ignorant way of doing business & it’d be the quickest way to lose the monetary support from your donors. Like I said…….people that think OU is giving recruits money is ignorant.

So tell me how you think the recruiting and paying of recruits go? Please explain to me your theory or understanding of how OU is using NIL money and giving it to recruits?

Lol you really look at thing in an unbelievable way.

I dnt think any body is saying ou is give money to unsigned players.

You can go to a bank and find ut how much you can borrow. Its the same deal. I bet brent have nothing to do with the process.

But some one will slide a paper to ford with a number on it.

Your such a homer lol

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. Me saying that neither OU/Venables or OSU/Gundy is offering money/NIL to unsigned recruits is an indication of me being a homer.

You just have no idea how recruiting works & are so lazy to fall back on simply “OU is paying players because you dislike your rival. You and your buddy are clownshows on this site. Zero capability to say something negative about your own. Zero capability to say something positive about a rival. You two are much closer to being OU fans than you are sane Cowboy fans. You apologizers and sunshine pumpers are far worse to talk to than the idiots who wanna fire everybody. You two should scrounge up some money and head over to SoonerScoop………you’d fit right in

The only zero here is the zero homer im posting to.

I know that neither of these coaches are talking about money to recruits, players or god.

But, you are really naive if you think no one is talking to recruits about money the could get.
Ook its already know at a place like tech there base will be 25k.

1 Like

Dude……OU isn’t talking money to recruits. It’s just not true. That’s not how Venables is going to operate. He won’t do it. You think he is. So be it.

1 Like

Ketchup I’ve been critical of OSU as much as I have anyone else. I don’t choose sides if something isn’t right. Cale shouldn’t have ever been fired for reading what some chump wrote when he was supposed to be taking notes. So you think that’s okay, then fine
Does Gundy need to do some evaluation, Dan right he does. It’s well known Texas payed their OL a quarter million this year. I don’t know about the skill players , higher probably. I know you aren’t letting Texas get ahead of you since you hitched your wagon to them for the dough. You call @robert28 and I clowns when you think we are dumb enough to think OU players don’t know the cash is coming. Yea you are being a homer there
I’ve never failed to be positive about a rival when it’s due to a humble respectable kid

1 Like

Dude… lol when did i or anyone on here say brent was talking money to anyone. I actually said he wasnt. This is why your a homer. You feel the need to defend brent virginity for no reason. Say someone is talking money is not a lie. Not come back with you know your daddy brent is not talking money. I read that line 10 times from you

1 Like

Everyone of us ( even us clowns) know Brett can’t talk or give money to a kid. We are talking the real clowns that want to be the biggest donors . lol

1 Like

Tomato slice thinks brent is uo. Lol such a homer.

I was disappointed that we got this young lineman. I wanted an experienced center. Were round out of scholarships, unless they know more are leaving.

My count we have 2 left. I thought he may give ben k and hale scholarship

1 Like

The kicker is thinking we are dumb enough to think they aren’t giving money to recruits. I could care less, we can only give what Weeden and his little deal are putting together

1 Like

I thought we had more scholarships to give for the ones that left ? Maybe more are leaving ?

1 Like

Ive counted 22 maybe 23. We got 20 so far coming in

1 Like

Has the big tackle that it was us or Colorado announced. I like freshman from NM that’s coming. Says he has some mean in him

1 Like

I think you mean the kid from Arizona. His ranking has gone up a bunch.

Of course i dnt know whats going on with a guy like trey ruck. Last year he was rite after taylor this year he never played much. He didnt walk on senior day. He already transferred.

1 Like

@robert28 "when did i or anyone on here say brent was talking money to anyone"

@michael13 "The kicker is thinking we are dumb enough to think they aren’t giving money to recruits"

So again…I ask you…who is “they” that is giving money to recruits? You see how you two are hard to understand? I try…I really do. But you two are hard to understand

How for god sake how are we hard to understand when we rite that brent has nothing to do with nil. Then you come back telling us brent has nothing to do with nil. You want to think were blaming your hero brent and ad.

I have no idea who THEY are. The cia spooks of uo nil.

Just like i dnt know who tells our recruits. I know someone at the school can tell them about 6k the college gives them.

I know someone from tech tells them the same. With some telling them about the matador 25k. Then depending on the player there are spooks telling special recruits things.

See not once did i say brent.

The kicker deal i was talking to @michael13 about hale and a scholarship.

1 Like