OSU TE Recruiting Target Jason Llewellyn Commits to OU

Your only mad because I proved your wrong that a TE was drafted under Lincoln Riley. It’s not gonna kill you to say I was right. Stop doubling down and have some dignity.

U really don’t get it. I’m glad Riley gives u a chubby. I do not care about ur pin ups of Riley. Mad why would I be mad of ur an ou troll

All you say is “u don’t get it!!! U don’t get it!!!”. What do I not get? That I should just stop proving you wrong?

U love ou I do not thats what u don’t get idiot. God u r stupid. U really do believe u r rite in some twisted way. Since u know facts about ou its make u a winner or smart. U r pathetic

Joe u don’t think this is a date. I’ve already told ar0 I don’t swing that way

I don’t love OU. I’ll admit they’re a good program though. You have such a hatred for OU that you absolutely can’t stand it because your beloved coach gets schooled in the coaching aspect every single season by them. Here is a thought. How about preparing for the game like your playing OU and not Kansas?

Heres a thought u have never had a thought. So I hate ou and thats a bad thing. The real problem is u do love ou. Go take up lil Riley chubby to bed.

You can hate OU and that’s fine. I have no problem with that. I just think we need a coach that actually will coach on the sidelines when our pokes play them and doesn’t just watch the game with his arms folded and not say a word.

1 Like

Repeat I’ll tell u what until u get a new coach why don’t u be a good fan and stop crying.
Oh and u not hating ou will get out to ever one. They I ready know u a troll at least a wannabe troll.

I’m not a good fan because I want a coach that aspires to be better than 4th?

Crying about everything, even good thing. And being a ou lover isn’t good

It’s good to be 4th?

Does that help u hold back the tears u and ur repeat. Is this u showing off ur football knowledge.

It’s a simple yes or no question.

I’m just going off what you all say about star rankings. So no stars are better than 3?

1 Like

Get this off PFB. Let Carey Murdock have it.

1 Like

Why would no stars be better than three?

You tell me?

Joe u know no stars are best

Depends on the age of the kid and what recruiting class they are in. If a kid is a three star after his junior year and has a chance to get to his 4th star his senior year and accomplished it then cool.

If you got a kid that’s a sophomore in high school but has been rated yet then obviously you can’t really say if that kids going to be a 4 star or better because he still has two more seasons to be evaluated.

You guys are looking at recruiting in a very black and white elementary simple kind of way where as the rest of us look at it in its complex nature with an educational analysis as to why their rated as they are.