OSU's Defense Needs to Continue to Improve, Gel Heading into Nonconference Finale

You’ve blamed him for recruiting. Remember? “Won’t increase Gundy’s recruiting budget!!!”. Well you dimwit when you go on state television and tell every news media outlet and essentially your boss that you won’t attempt to visit a higher caliber players, then why would he increase your resources?

I guess you missed the part where Sanders was running for his life (recruit better offensive lineman). Maybe the part where we tried to make him a pocket passer (when running has always been his strength). Also, the part where Baylor was held in check by the defense in almost every category (there is a reason Ohio State wanted our DC). How about this? We also didn’t have a reliable backup running back (recruit better running backs).

Tell your coach not to announce on state television that he doesn’t try to go after higher caliber players and maybe his boss would’ve changed his mind.

Blahs again

1 Like

Really joy :joy::joy: Gundy told this story ? I guess those scrubs won 12 games then. Recruit better RB , yea I’m sure a good RB will sit on third team for 4 years :roll_eyes: you’re getting worse joy , really worse than before

1 Like

Imagine what would happen if we just got a few more four star recruits every year? Maybe we wouldn’t have to rely on a guy that transferred to Sam Houston State to win the CCG for us🤷‍♂️.

Joy you just repeated the same damz thing as above. Have you lost your mind where you’re yet I’m not going to repeat my answer again.

1 Like

Stop making me repeat it then. You know dam well recruiting has been the biggest hindrance to this program the last 10 years. Did you ever sit there and wonder why we haven’t been able to beat Baylor or OU the last 10 years despite them going through coaching changes? I hope they give Gundy all the money for the recruiting budget he wants. It’s just once excuse that’ll be eliminated for you guys to use.

1 Like