OU, UT Officially Announce They Will Not Renew Media Rights Deals with Big 12

It would make me feel better IF:

The Big XII would immediately stop promoting and featuring OU and Texas on big12sports.com. Why would they? Stop “building the brand” of these two schools that have already said they’re taking their name elsewhere!

He does have some hidden gems I’ll give him that.

1 Like

Georgia isn’t on a higher tier than LSU. Georgia hasn’t won a Nat Title in 40 years. LSU has 3 in the last 18. You need to reevaluate your tiers chief

Ou hasn’t won a natty in 21 years and they are still on a higher tier than LSU

1 Like

And also why are you even on an Oklahoma state blog?

1 Like

Tell me why you feel like OU is on a higher tier than LSU?

I love the content. The discussion is great to pass the time in between fracking stops. I am an OU fan, but I have no hatred or negative feelings toward OSU.

We can’t even play for our own conference title. What makes you so confident we’ll win the PAC-12 or a division of the Big 10?

So ur saying the pac 12 is tougher. Or r u just wanting to talk to me.

He’s the type of person that likes to bring up so called “facts”, and never cites a source.

I agree. Tired of watching Gundy bend the knee on an almost annual basis to OU. Will be good not to get embarrassed on national television again, and have people nation wide trying to figure out what the hell our coach is doing during the game.

Like u wanting to go with how many years u can prove a point.

By the way he is an ou fan at least he is honest an told us.bnot like u joey.

That’s not what I’m saying. I just don’t have any confidence in the current coach we have to get it done no matter what conference he’s in.

Joey. If u r just here to pester me for a date just drop it.
And I’m sure gundy would give u a signed picture of him shirtless.

You don’t have to be an OU fan to figure out that OU has a really good football program. Do you ever watch college football? It’s just a proven fact they are. I hate OU as much as the next person, but I’m not gonna make myself look like a clown such as yourself and trash OU just because the coach you wanna make love to is 2-14 against them.

But why are u the only clown here talking about how good ou is. :clown_face::poop::clown_face::poop::clown_face::poop:

Well OU will probably do great in the sec unfortunately, I am finding it ironic though how all my sooner friends are loving the sec all the sudden lol

What “facts” are you referring to?

Multiple people have said it. Look no further than right below your post.

1 Like