OU, UT Officially Announce They Will Not Renew Media Rights Deals with Big 12

I think people will tire out of the SEC NFL G league over time. Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later. The quality of the product may be higher than regular CFB but why not watch the NFL at that point? I can even see alumni getting bored of the super league and they have a vested interest in it.

1 Like

Here’s the BIG problem: we are stuck until they leave. If we try to bail out, WE would have to pay the same breach of contract (for lack of a better word) money they are trying to avoid right now. It’s not like the B12 is going to say “oh OK it’s over, we’re letting the rest of you all out free”. We are handcuffed until our media deal runs out, just like OU anf TX are.

Unless a sufficient number of teams have a new home next year. Which won’t happen unless the Pac expands.

Dude, go look at how much money the teams make in the SEC as opposed to what they make in the Big 12. Football funds EVERYTHING at these places. The fact that you are even arguing against why this move would or should be made is ignorant.

1 Like

Since the money was a given nobody is argee about it.
With ou and Texas over inflated egos is what we a talking about.
So if u want to tell everybody how much money they will make, I guess go ahead. Not the first time we have had capitan obvious on this site.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Dude, its shocking just how little you apparently understand about how the universities, TV contracts and everything works. Its a good read. Makes me chuckle

“Since the money was a given nobody is argee about it.
With ou and Texas over inflated egos is what we a talking about.”

Please someone decode that for me?!?!?!

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

Unfortunately no one here can. This is typical Robert. I’m not quite sure how he ended up an OSU fan since he’s exactly like the typical trailer park redneck OU fan. Pretty unfortunate we got stuck with him to be honest.

2 Likes

I will try it this way. Only wannabe smart guys are taking money. No one is even taking about them staying. So u and captain obvious can talk about why ou is leaving. Also, talk about how great ou is… The rest will talk about where we mite go. And hoping how bad ou will be.

Coming from one of the top 3 goon fans on here doesn’t hurt at all.

So saying OU is a really good team makes me a fan? That makes a lot of sense. :clown_face:

When u point out this almost every article that does.

We’re not here to celebrate how good ou is but their departure.

Yea he is really hard to understand and I really try to. I used to think the problem was that he was using his phone to post and auto correct was getting in the way. Now however I think the problems lie deeper than that.

1 Like

It’s much deeper. Reading and understanding anything he posts is a tall task. I think he thinks he’s smart too which is comical.

I will never be as smart as u, and be able to point out ou is good. To bad that’s all u know.

1. LSU is second tier to Alabama and Georgia.
  2. Texas is culturally soft and getting softer. (Check back here when Longhorns lose to SEC bottom-dweller Arkansas in a few weeks)
1 Like

I agree that his posts are largely nonsense. I can’t decode 80% of them. However, every now and then he posts something that absolutely cracks me up. Genuinely hilarious content, usually at Joe or AR’s expense.

Pretty sure he has insulted both of their mothers and prom dates in prior posts?