Pac-12 Reportedly Likely to Remain at 12 Schools and Not Expand

Because things on the west coast are deemed more important than things on the southeastern coast. Not everyone in California, Oregon, and Washington eat or breath football. In the Southeast they do. It’s a slightly different culture out West. They aren’t ready to poison trees or put for sale signs in a coaches yard every time their football program loses a game.

They do u idiot. They cost a chit load to run.

It’s not always about the market you moron. Especially if they are adding teams that aren’t any good in football and the fans don’t watch. I think they were smart enough to figure that out. They don’t need someone like you telling them what’s best for their conference.

Doesn’t mean they have monetary value. Use your head for once.

Ok I have no idea why ur writing about that but sure I’m with u. Or ate u saying ur ready to join southern miss

Mite want to rethink it I was agree with u.

Joey u at least understand a lil about football, so I tolerate u. But ur well out of ur depths on these talks. I see why now u never talk about important stuff.

Seems like real agreement to me. Clown.

U said they make no money I agree and went one step further by stating they actually cost money.

How is it possible for you to be so dumb Robert?

What are you talking about agreement? Dense.

1 Like

I stated value. U my friend put value as money sorry u made 1 plus 1 to equal 5.
Ucla is in the hole because they have sports like water polo. They must value it they didn’t drop it.

iam hoping the remaining schools stick together…no one seems to consider the fan base…traveling from okc to la…oregon or washington…thats crazy…we add smu and houston…well have two of the largest tv markets according to neilson…and with patience we should be able to attract other markets…may not have the income weve had recently…but cutting back on some things…wont be that bad…tx will continue to be a middle of the pack team…ou…wll have to step it up a notch or two…or theyll be right there along with texas…cowboys

Maybe those of you here celebrating the fact that the PAC 12 isn’t going to expand should really wait until the PAC 12 makes it fact. And if it is indeed true, and there is a good chance that it is, I can’t make you but it would be refreshing if you could take your celebrating to a more appropriate forum. Perhaps one that caters to OU, UT or the SEC. P.S. sorry in advance, I’m old and I’m grumpy.

2 Likes

I know u have a reporter quoting someone not affiliated with the pac12. Pure bias west coast crap

You are brain dead. It’s impressive how stupid you are. Learn to read and write at a 3rd grade level then just maybe we can communicate with such a mentally deficient person.

1 Like

Value is something of worth moron. When u go home an ur mom tucks u in what’s the last thing she does? Yes yes besides a good nite kiss. Gives u ur teddy bear puky. So puky has value but just to u. Good nite sunshine :sun_with_face:

These sports provide no monetary value. Multiple people have told you that and it won’t help OSU find a new conference yet you still harp about it. I tell you they have no monetary value yet again and you respond with yes they do. I’m aware of what value is. You have no worth and no value.

1 Like

Hey @LoganOSU Don’t waste your time on @robert28

Here are some of his idiotic statements over my time dealing with him

Colt McCoy was no world beater
OU will have 4 consecutive losing seasons like Neb
The G of 5 will get 2 guaranteed spots in the playoff
TV rights won’t be effected by not having OU/TX on the schedule
A&M and others won’t vote to accept OU into the SEC
OSU doesn’t need Bedlam or OU
OU’s recruiting will get worse by joining the SEC
Texas recruiting will get better by joining the SEC
A&M’s recruiting will get better by OU joining the SEC
OSU’s recruiting won’t be effected by not playing Bedlam

1 Like

Man u r stupid. If when I agree with u got to Fite urself
Is a syndrome. The only time I said anything about these sports in that why was if we join the big ten wrestling would make money. I did not say it would make any money on tv revenue contract. I didn’t even say it would pay for it self.
U are mad because u know I’m rite. U made a presumption that when I said value I meant money. Just stop while ur not completely made the ess.

Enjoy.

1 Like