PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

Sounds like he’s on the Perry Ellis plan. Haha!

Random comment, but we offered this dude last year, in July:

It appears we were the third school to offer him. Now all of a sudden, other schools are jumping on board. He has received some offers in the last few days (247 hasn’t updated that info yet).

It just goes to show how good at this Coach Boynton is, even if he doesn’t land these guys. He is well ahead of the rest of the pack. Now, to be fair, 6’11", 240-lb dudes don’t come along often, so a lot of schools will eventually offer him simply because everyone else is. Nevertheless, Coach B knows a good thing when he sees it well before others do.

3 Likes

I miss the bedlam bell trophy. The current trophy tries…

2 Likes

Would be a very solid addition.

2 Likes

Ok, I thought I remembered this guy. He played at K-State during the Covid year.

7 Likes

Cool write up. A few things:

1.) Booth and Cooper have gotten even more offers since the weekend, if I remember correctly. Been seeing a lot of Verbal Commits tweet notifications.
2.) There’s a dude that plays for that Middlesex Magic team, named JP Estrella. He apparently had a BIG weekend, and has been getting offers left and right.

2 Likes

Added a few more offers to Booth and Cooper

1 Like

Zayden High and Milan Momcilovic went off in Orlando. Neither have OSU offers, but it’s probably too late at this point anyway.

1 Like

Yup! Zayden High is another name I’ve been seeing a lot.

I feel like Coach B should offer Estrella:

No Big 12 teams have offered him yet.

3 Likes

Estrella is a Maine native. Plays one city over from me and is friends with my brother, so I’d love to have him on the team lol

9 Likes

Hopefully Larry Blunt can work some magic on a guy from Canada. The only thing I’ve been thinking is that we only have one starting spot to offer to a guard, and that’s at point. You can pencil AA, BT, Cisse, and then Woody or Tyreek as a starter. It’ll be tough to get any wings that only have a year left if I had to guess

1 Like

He’s similarly built like Chet Holmgren. Not sure of his style.

1 Like

Is that Garrett?

2 Likes

Yes. The “P” is silent in Pgarrett.

I thought it was Garrett with a J, like Jarrett.

1 Like

So @GarrettFromME , since you have “connections”, why don’t you go full court recruitment press like @TheHeadChimp and start recruiting Estrella to OkState? :grin:

2 Likes

Jaelyn Llewelyn to Clemson.

1 Like

Parker looks a little different than last time

26 Likes