PFB+ Basketball Recruiting

Give me a 2004 GIA in 2021!

7 Likes

Thompson twins are definitely at the top of mine. They’re fuckin unreal

6 Likes

Fuckin (I just needed to see if I could get that through the filter)

13 Likes

Let’s see here…Bryce commits…possibly Wheeler commits also…and Eddie goes in the HOF with Coach Cal as one of the presenters…in one week, Oklahoma State has quite possibly given the biggest middle finger of all time to Kentucky!! :joy::joy:

10 Likes

If I remember correctly, he tweeted this after both Bedlam wins :joy:

4 Likes

For some reason I thought we had already been eliminated. If we make the top 9, things could get very interesting :eyes:

5 Likes

I would be surprised if we miss his top 9

3 Likes

That kid has bunnies.

2 Likes

“It is really going to be style of play and system," said Whitehead. "I’d like a system where they get up and down the court. Obviously, other players coming to that school and then a great bond with the coach. If I feel like the coach is a real stand up, down to Earth, guy who means what he says that will be one of my biggest things. I feel like if you can get a player’s trust that’s the biggest thing because a player will do anything for a coach and roll with him 100%.”

What team does that sound like?

21 Likes

Thought the same thing. If Boynton can get some of these big names on campus together for a big weekend in Stilly…sheeesh. I’m sure Boynton already has a decent relationship with him since he was down there so often talking to Cade. Also doesn’t hurt that his former teammate just came through the program and was an absolute star of college basketball.

9 Likes

If only there were another guy that went to Montverde with Whitehead that could attest to all of the things within OSU’s program that align with Whitehead’s goals…

7 Likes

Coach Gundy /s

7 Likes

We need a big Saturday non-con game in a sold out GIA with these 2022/2023 guys in attendance.

9 Likes

Should be hosting this year in the Big 12/Big East challenge. It would be awesome to get Creighton in for a number of reasons.

7 Likes

Get Whitehead, Anthony Black, and some others together…

Here’s Eloy Jimenez to show his approval:

2 Likes

Interesting stats

8 Likes

Bodes well for 50% of the Big 12 teams that reside in Oklahoma

9 Likes

So landing in recruits final 3 will prove much more important now that the transfer portal is a thing

4 Likes

Guys…I think this Boynton guy may be a good recruiter.

23 Likes

Wow, that’s huge. Not just an offer or something, but an official visit is a big deal.

7 Likes