PFB+ Basketball Recruiting

Yassss!!!

4 Likes

Gonna say this now. Absolutely no way this happens. He doesn’t want to come to OSU vs UK.

:wink:

4 Likes

Bryce on why he chose OSU…there’s that trust thing again. Its such a great feeling to know that even if we miss out on a recruit that Boynton’s previous relationship with them is still so strong. First Tyreek and now Bryce choosing to come to OSU because of how highly they regard Mike and what he is building here.

13 Likes

Guys, we’ve come a hell of a long way from open tryouts to get enough guys on the team to have 5 on 5 practice.
It’s almost surreal to think that we’ve come so far in three years

17 Likes

I need a young’un to interpret for me here

12 Likes

That just can’t be true, I was told by people on this very site that Boynton was overrated and wouldn’t be able to build a roster for this year and couldn’t land big time players without hiring their family members.

7 Likes

Looks like some small furry animal (maybe an otter?) And a handshake. I’ve got nothing. These hieroglyphics are beyond me

1 Like

Otters hold hands when they sleep to avoid drifting apart from each other while floating. Maybe Rondel is very knowledgeable about otters and is saying that he and Bryce are gonna be sticking together from now on so they don’t drift apart?

19 Likes

So who is our starting 5?

Bryce T
Ice
AA
MA
Kalib

Bryce W (if he returns)
Rondel
Keylan
Woody
Tyreek

That’s my guess for starting 5 and immediate backups. Odd men out right now are DWill, CHJ, and Bernie

1 Like

Right now, probably Bryce, Avery, Ice, Kalib, and MA

1 Like

1 Like

tenor

Great minds

1 Like

Its really impressive that Boynton has been able to keep everyone too. It would be easy for Keylan, CHJ, or DWill to look at the roster and just leave town. The fact that Boynton has gotten so much buy in from top to bottom shows a lot. This is beyond having 5 good players. We have legit athletes on the bench who might not play at all.

4 Likes

Ok, now where’s the Sahvir Wheeler Recruitment thread?

8 Likes

On it

1 Like

I believe Anthony Black will be Boynton’s next huge recruiting get. We still have some time, but remember this post.

9 Likes

I think he’ll go to OSU. Or Texas.

Or Kansas. Maybe Kentucky.

9 Likes

Quick, start your career as an insider, you’ve got what it takes.

10 Likes

Black, the Thompson twins, and Cason Wallace are at the top of my 2022 wishlist. Can’t wait to get some big names in GIA this season, it’s going to be rocking!

2 Likes