PFB+ Basketball Thread 2.0

So just about 10k the last two Saturdays

Yeah, while we were on top of the world. That’s my point. Lose 3-4 in a row and people stop coming. Not saying that’s right. But it always happens.

And packed is most seats filled besides behind the goal which without being someone debating the point I just made is actually attending the games on a Saturday and guessing there are like 10k there give or take

1 Like

We had just loss by double digits to Texas before Ole Miss

1 Like

This conversation is so boring

But had won bedlam and beaten a top 12 team in our last 2 home games before that. And played well in Austin, just got pulled away from late. That’s a lot different than losing your last home game and then giving up 100 in the next. Winning tomorrow might get 9k or a little over in on Saturday. Losing tomorrow will drop Saturday’s attendance by a solid amount. And I’ve been to 2 of the 4 Saturday games. 3/5 after next weekend.

It became boring to you when facts were presented that contradicted your opinion.

1 Like

When he posted that the last two games attendance that were near the mark I said that was literally just a guesstimate?

I mean he’s not there and neither are you yet here we go again with the stupid attendance conversation.

Watch us have 9,999 people for KSU and you people say hey look we were not at 10k blah yada blah yada hee haw.

Yeah we just lost to Texas by double digits before the Ole Miss game.

What’s more boring?

• Attendance conversation with people not at GIA
  • Watching paint dry on an brisk afternoon in the middle of Iowa on a Tuesday

0 voters

You keep saying we weren’t there as if we weren’t there lmao. Saying things doesn’t change reality my guy.

The reality that there were slightly under 10k the last two Saturday games? One after a double digit loss to Texas? At least we have you here to keep us updated on all things OU since you’re not actually at GIA but bashing the fanbase

Are we over the attendance conversation yet

Wait hang on one more- we’re 700 seats away from having the 3rd largest B12 arena, but are 8th in the conference in attendance and nowhere even remotely close to 7th, with the only two schools below us being OU and TCU, who have tiny arenas.

Okay now I’m done.

1 Like

blame the thunder and espn+

Normally, I would agree. But because WVU is near the bubble as well and has been favored over us most of the year in the NET (the favored NCAA ranking), I suspect that losing to WVU would [at least temporarily] swap projected positions. That would likely put WVU in and us out. I could be wrong, but let’s not find out. Let’s just WIN and stay in!

To many seats added during renovation. Old GIA would be standing room only most games with the numbers going to games nowadays. That place was amazing.

2 Likes

no doubt the capacity is an issue

but 20+ years ago when they added on, not every game was on TV and there wasnt a better product available too

5 Likes

There is that.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at PFB+ Basketball Thread 2.0 (Part 2).