PFB+ Basketball Thread 2.0

According to the “experts” :man_shrugging:t2:

I needed Cade to be full strength for today. I have a wager for a Ford Explorer riding on this game.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s the right call. Today probably means nothing in terms of Big 12 Tournament seeding and getting Cade and Ice to 100% for the postseason is the most important thing.

6 Likes

I’m good with this. We prolly can’t improve our seed to much at this point so better safe than sorry. Plus it’ll probably help prepare AA, Kalib, Rondel, and MAM for playing without Cade next year.

Wow, just left Keylan and Kouma out.

6 Likes

Flavors time to shine! Kouma is also about to have a career day.

3 Likes

I really hope Ice is able to play in the big 12 tournament. It would be kind of scary for his first game back to be in March madness. He’s probably the best guy to do it because he just does whatever the team needs, but it would still be nice to have one game for everyone to mesh again.

The entire squad, minus Kalib, might have career games. And that’s no knock on Kalib, he already has a track record of doing well.

2 Likes

Are you serious?!

Ah yes how could I forget our future Naismith Player of the Year Bernard Kouma

6 Likes

You mean KouMVP

4 Likes

It’s a company vehicle that I was in line to get but our department head (WVU Alum) pulled rank and so I threw a Hail Mary and convinced him to wager it on this game.

8 Likes

Are you about to get stipend’d?

I say we only shoot 3’s today. Go out in a blaze of glory by going 9-50 from behind the arc.

5 Likes

This guy knew.

2 Likes

Oh we are going places

2 Likes

Wow

We just won 3/4 of that stretch without Ice and one without Cade.

4 Likes

Holder has one more check to write. Make it happen.

6 Likes