PFB+ Basketball Thread 2.0

the “ban” was for optics and to scare everyone else, the “more important schools” they were never going to keep Cade out of the tourney if you think they were I don’t know what to tell you

It wasn’t 100% guaranteed though. Like even in January, folks in the athletic department were nervous about the status. Nobody knew what the NCAA was going to do.

1 Like

this is a pointless conversation, we obviously disagree there is no point to beat a dead horse

2 Likes

The only thing left to do is resort to calling each other’s significant others cows or mullet wearers and forget how to put complete sentences together.

6 Likes

I get where both of you are coming from. I happen to believe the ban gets dropped and we lose two schollys.

1 Like
4 Likes

Well best of luck, bucko

3 Likes

I doubt he gets drafted, he did not really do much.

But speaking of the draft the Big 12 should look a lot different next year:

Draft Possibilities/Probabilities

Nembhard, TCU
Garrett, KU
Agbaji, KU
McCormack, KU?
McClung, TTU
Shannon, TTU
Edwards, TTU?
Jones, UT
Brown, UT
Sims, UT
Coleman, UT
Ramey, UT?
Jones, UT?
Mitchell, BU
Butler, BU
Teague, BU
McNeil, WVU
Sherman, WVU
Culver, WVU?
Reaves, OU

The below are technically guesses as they could return, but are seniors or transferring, also could see quite a few more transfer because of the lack of year off

Grad/Transfer
Vital, BU
Santos-Silva, TTU
Osabuhoien, WVU
McCabe, WVU
Manek, OU
Kuath, OU
Hamm, UT
Coleman-Lands, ISU
Bolton, ISU?

1 Like

I wish I was optimistic. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept the penalties as is and forced the university to sue them if they want the penalties reduced.

3 Likes

Cowgirls down 1 after the first. Russ Wilson’s little sister is the pg for Stanford.

2 Likes

Women play 4 quarters? What rock have I been under

8 Likes

They just made the switch 2 or 3 years ago. I’m not sure why they changed and the boys stayed at two 20-minute halves.

1 Like

Went downhill fast. Stanford is shooting like another pac 12 team we recently encountered :confounded:

3 Likes

Did you know that they play 5 on 5 instead of 6 on 6? :joy:

4 Likes

And can cross half court.

9 Likes

They voted on switching to 4 qts and majority chose to keep it 2 halves

2 Likes

The girls put up a good fight and only lost by 11. They still got the shaft on their seeding and second-round match up.

4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s terrible!

2 Likes

Hey, successful season by the ladies after being picked to finish pretty low.

4 Likes