PFB+ Cycling

Anybody riding this weekend? Going to try and get 15-20 miles in.

That’s a pretty short bike ride.

I’m working my way back into condition.

Was just a lame joke, when your original post had mikes instead of miles.

1 Like

Enjoying this small reprieve from the heat this last week. Other than this Wednesday, looks like it will be tolerable through the coming weekend. I have been doing 10-13 miles on the mountain bike depending on the heat.

1 Like

Where you riding?

The heat sucks, but the humidity is the deal killer.

Only getting in short weekday rides after 7 PM.
Bring on Fall!

1 Like

me and the fiance ride our treks around the neighborhood and on the trails in our city

1 Like

I go down 3rd/4th in Tulsa mainly. Then a little River Parks action. I’ve got a bike lane next to my house that gives me great access.

Took a hard fall tonight. Clip was stuck and loose. Ouch.

Is the Bike OK?

2 Likes

Messed up the handle bars.

That’s a nice backpack, though.

3 Likes

Looks like an easy fix.
Chicks dig battle scars. Heal quick and get back out there.

1 Like

Still hurt today. Went to the urgent care and I fractured my hand. Lame!

Dude, I know the open road is addictive. But a Wahoo Kickr, Zwift and/or Trainerroad will ensure you will live through your training.

I’m open roads for sure. I’m too much of an adventurous person. I have done really well outside of this one incident.

But point well taken. :rofl:

The word gravel reminded me of this. Cache Ok, many moons ago, had a gravel track. My buddy was second heat in the 100 yard hurdles. This is 6th grade. Anyway, the gun fires, he’s haulin a$$. About 30 yards in he hits the hurdle with both feet. Lands on his knees. Blood everywhere. His knees looked like hamburger. I remember his mom having to pick the gravel out. That was pretty much end of his track career.

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Trainers are good. Nothing beats the dirt and the trees for me. Humidity has been back up, but the temps and breeze have been great this last week.

1 Like

Newbie jumping in. Two weeks ago I got a package deal from my boss who was liquidating some stock for a new E-bike.

Bought a 2013 Giant Roam 2 and 2014 Giant Talon 1 with a bunch of upgrades. Only rode the Talon once but have been beating the pavement on the Roam. It’s a nice way to break up my running while I come back from a tweaked knee.

Excuse the garage clutter.

4 Likes