PFB+ Debate: Best Pizza in the country?

I have said it before and will stick with it, Moonlight pizza and brewpub in Salida, CO. Absolutely the best pizza I have ever had. I plan trips around stopping there.

2 Likes

Moonlight? Whenever my in-laws hit Salina we got to Amicas. Pretty decent, but I’ll gladly give another place a shot.

Okc is hideaway and Hall’s for me. Joe’s in nyc is maybe the best I’ve had ever.

I enjoy some Mazzios personally. Great ranch dressing.

8 Likes

A take with which I can finally agree.

Grimaldi’s

3 Likes

Ando’s is better

1 Like

Came here to say this very thing.

For fancy pants pizza it’s got to be Eight 11 in Frisco, TX. Jalapeño popper pizza…mmmmmmmm

Did you steal my thunder and move my discussion from PFB Homecooking to a real thread? Huh, Huh, HUH?! Come at me, Bruh!

Good call. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself.

1 Like

The lunch buffet is pretty great. Thousand Island for me tho.

Patsy’s or Lombardi’s in NYC :drooling_face:

I’m going to miss nyc pizza and bagels

One of my first project is going to be building a cob oven, I might build an extension off of it for a bbq pit too

1 Like

Place is so good. I love it

Chicago deep dish, in general, is my favorite.

Memphis has a place called Aldo’s. Their white pizza is good sober or drunk, in large quantities. It’s addictive.

This is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I will always have fond memories of the Stillwater Domino’s “Cowboy Special” during my time at OSU. Had many of them delivered to our rental house behind the theater on Perkins.

2 Likes

We generally try to avoid foods a city isn’t really known for, when we travel. Go to New York or Chicago? Gotta have pizza, but it’s not on my list for a city like Memphis. But … we were walking up main on our way to Rizzo’s and it came a downpour. Ducked into aldos and decided to just eat there. It was a really good pie.

2 Likes

Chimp I usually just ignore your stupid, misinformed posts but this one takes the cake . Deep dish is trash .
TRASH I TELL YOU
It’s just a bread casserole with a crappy tomatoe topping .

I was told to go to rendezvous BBQ in Memphis and I’ve gone there a couple times It’s pretty dang good . I especially like how the meat sticks to the bones . When you can pull the ribs out of the meat clean it’s way overcooked IMO. I’ve still got all my teeth and I intend on using them .

1 Like

You point out a trash take and then deliver your own.

Rendezvous is slightly better than bad.

5 Likes

Agreed. Central BBQ is exponentially better.

2 Likes

Giordano’s Chicago

2 Likes

:sob: I’m ashamed

Thank your merciful cowguy for setting me straight

1 Like