PFB+ Debate: Tulsa or OKC?

OKC always makes metro debates meanwhile I can ride my bike to Skiatook Lake and don’t use that.

That’s where the floating stage used to be.

No offense, but that’s because when two cities are being debated, most people don’t use bike lanes as a talking point.

2 Likes

They should though :). Would love to live in a region where biking was taking more seriously as a potential primary form of transportation.

1 Like

Not disagreeing, my favorite vacation I’ve ever taken was to Creede. I’m more of a nature guy. Riding bikes around the mountains all day would be great. It’s just not a talking point for most people. They tend to look more at tech and social life activities.

3 Likes

In intelligent circles they do.

This times a billion.

1 Like

Try the Netherlands or the UC Santa Barbra campus

1 Like

Or Fayetteville

I don’t mind using a bicycle as a mode of transportation, but trying that in Fayetteville seems like it would resemble a mountain stage of the Tour de France. Not my idea of enjoyment trying to commute to/from work.

3 Likes

E-Bikes are the answer!

I was here last week. It’s a solid place but still room to improve.

Razorback Greenway isn’t too bad but the surroundings would be pretty solid climbing

1 Like

Better concerts in Tulsa

1 Like

For now. :wink: once the new arena gets built, it’s gonna be fun to actually get concerts again.

Tulsa still has the better smaller venues. I’m actually starting to dig in deeper that Tulsa is far and away a more livable place.

1 Like

Welcome-party GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:wink:

1 Like

LOL, you’ve made this argument several times on here already. You didn’t just stumble upon this.

4 Likes

I actually try to play devils advocate but just not seeing it with OKC.

I give you major props for your stance on Tulsa (and you’re probably right) but you have almost never played devils advocate on this. :joy:

5 Likes