PFB+ Debate: Tulsa or OKC?

There are some aspects of Austin I hope we don’t bring to Tulsa.

2 Likes

Austin has the worst traffic of anywhere within over a thousand miles.

3 Likes

Tulsa’s metro population % increase is starting to increase YOY. I think leadership is starting to make differences that can be seen.

I watched an interesting interview on OETA the other day. Had OKC and Tulsa mayors answering questions, almost in a conversational way. I think the the two are really trying to work together to make each place great for the good of the state. As much debate as there is on here (which is good), I don’t think it’s the competition some think it is.

3 Likes

I agree. I’ve lived in both, and not originally from OK. Both cities have a lot to offer, just very different vibes.

1 Like

If you think Tulsa is better you are right. If you think OKC is better you are right. Opinions are funny that way.

Grew up in Tulsa, lived all post-OSU in OKC. Love both cities. What I need is a passenger train in-between. That would be dope

7 Likes

Yes, please

3 Likes

I’d be down for that. I live in OKC and about half the concerts/events I want to attend are in Tulsa. Would make for a nice out/back trip.

2 Likes

Can it please stop in Stillwater

4 Likes

Would be a game changer for game day

8 Likes

Would be a game changer for my weekends

6 Likes

High speed, at least 150 mph.

3 Likes

With capacity for 30,000 passengers, open bar and appropriate restroom facilities :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I say just expand the fleet of BOBs. As Doc Brown would say, why not do it with some style?