PFB+ Discussion: How bad are you looking?

On day 3 of T25. My wife is actually holding me accountable to my New Years resolution with all this extra time. I advise you to look into it if you are wanting a good all around home workout. It SUCKS but I’m feeling results already not seeing them yet but feeling them

Lucky for me, this has not at all changed my workout regimen. I have always stuck to PT style workouts and the USMC releases their Fit to the Corps workouts still. You might look into them. Will be a little change of pace for you and they most definitely aren’t “bulk friendly” but they definitely keep you in shape. I’ve been doing basically the same workouts since basic.

1 Like

Alright bro we get it you work out. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

About to try to get out on a course tomorrow for my workout :joy: whack the Ball, get in the cart…

2 Likes

Stroke the shaft before or after the ball whack?

It’s gotta be before. Then the whack, then the club shake, I mean… twirl.

For real though, always hit a club twirl even if the ball was just yanked OB by 100 yards.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely. Tiger level twirl and release. Hozzled it off the front edge of the tee? Twirl and a staring contest with a tree approximately 350 yds away so people think you’re a stud.

2 Likes

Home workouts? What stuff do you need?

Also always walk in your putts like you’re a Kevin Na.

1 Like

Such sauce. I am an avid over twirler. Duck hook that hit the iron fencing of the apartment complex to the left of the fairway and made a clang so loud that Fiji heard it? Club twirl.

Worm burner so flat and 3" off the ground that you might just kill 3 canadian geese lounging in the fairway? Club twirl.

and of course, always twirl while yelling ‘FORE’.

Hold the pose or go home.

4 Likes

A lot of body weight workouts to start… then anything you have with added weight. Ammo cans are what they use but sandbags, paint cans, etc.

1 Like

That Kevin Na freeze frame right there should be the new PGA logo. Kevin Na is ‘the logo.’

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d like to think he punched Charlie Hoffman. Or Bryson Dechambeau and his dumb hat.

3 Likes

I like to think it was Patrick Reed

3 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

I only dig Reed when he’s going toe to toe with Rory as captain America. Otherwise gtfo Patty.

2 Likes

Reed is so unlikable, not even an American Flag can get me to root for him. Man, that’s a whole new level of unlikable.

There are some real turd-in-the-punch-bowl players right now. Reed is at the top, but there are definitely some others that are unlikable. Then there’s Rickie, who’s awesome.

Reed is the guy you want on your team that you hate because he’s not. He’s a braggadocios jerk but when he’s winning and shutting up Europe and being cocky with the red white and blue on… that’s literally America and I love it.

When he cheats by shoveling sand out from behind his ball… he’s he worst.

I also can’t stand Brooks Koepka.

4 Likes

I go back and forth on him. He’s a grade a jerk for sure…but he also doesn’t have time for BS and calls other golfers out on said BS, which I kinda…like.

1 Like