PFB+ Discussion: How bad are you looking?

He’s just an arrogant jerk to me. Like yeah, I get it and recognize his incredible talent. But don’t do the whole “yeah I don’t even really like golf and when you see me playing is the only real time I do” Shtick.

2 Likes

Where would I find those, Youtube?

They put out stuff on social media, I am not sure about youtube but I am sure there are a lot of PT style workouts on there!

If I didn’t know @PutACorkenIt I’d probably think you were about 6’3” 235 lol but I know the truth :joy:

2 Likes

Some of us aren’t in it to get big :man_shrugging:

Hey I’m doing T25 to lose the weight from drinking to much and spending to much time at McDonald’s from the munchies. Not only is student loans f-ing me but so is my decisions

Hahaha those Redlands days finally catching up :joy: I am up about 35 pounds since I saw you last I’d say

There are tons of body weight work outs on Youtube.

I played against him in high school a couple of times… just the worst guy to get grouped with. Talks and talks and talks and criticizes everything you do… then when you’re turning in cards he always ups his score a couple strokes.

He’s just the worst person I’ve really ever interacted with.

1 Like

That’s what I get for hanging around Runyon Levi and Dwight :joy: and I mean I lived with Chase at OSU for a year and worked with Stipe. So you know what that entailed

So starting to think it is kinda sad but all this has not changed my life a lot. I have horrible callicks in my hair so really can only do one hairstyle and it is easy to cut with clippers. A few years ago I got tired of paying hair cutters twenty bucks a pop for such an easy job so bought clippers and my wife learned how to use them. My exercise is working outside and swimming in my pool so no change on the exercise front either for me. I have actually lost some weight since I am not eating fast food at all now. I also worked from home 90% of the time before this started so the only real change for me is having the wife and kids home all the time.

3 Likes

Yikes.

2 Likes

Well my kids are addicted to gaming, Xbox and computer, and have turned nocturnal so they are not really seen that much…

The wife is also working from home so I don’t interact with her much more than before either since she is working a regular work day like me. Also we both work at the same place so even before we drove in together and saw each other for lunches at work (work in different buildings for same company).

My wife and I used to work at the same place. Both in IT at the time; she was real IT while I was a subject matter expert that transitioned to IT for system support. We worked on the same floor. So drove to/from Broken Arrow to downtown Tulsa everyday together. Let’s just say there was not enough separation. :joy:

I like to separate work from personal and that didn’t happen.

3 Likes

My wife just ignores me on the drives so its like I am driving alone anyway and like she is taking a cab…

That is till I occasionally slam on the brakes and scream…

3 Likes

Sure you’re not considered an Uber? Trying to give you some panache.

1 Like

65% of my conversations with my fiance over the last 4 weeks have been her begging me to shave my bard.

Edit: Beard not bard… although a bard would be nice during these trying times.

2 Likes

Impressed. Not many people have bards these days. You must come from royalty. :joy:

1 Like

Don’t let her do it! I shaved mine after not trimming it for 2 months. If I knew all this was going to happen I would have let it grow till quarantine was over so I had some pictures and exaggerated stories to tell my grandkids when I was Old and senile some day

3 Likes

That’s exactly my plan. Not shaving till this is all over, or I’m back to the office at least.

1 Like