PFB+ Food in Stillwater thread

Great atmosphere. Really good alternative if Joes happens to be full (which is all the time).

Their son also had a huge part in this. He tried to buy the Penny a few years back and the current owner was not so courteous so… They made plans to compete. The Coney deal just so happened to work out for everyone.

2 Likes

That is correct. I loved vacquero before and tapatio is the same food.

Was in a marketing research class a couple years ago with (I think) the daughter of the family that owns Coney. She did a group project on whether it would be worthwhile for them to build a rooftop seating area and utilize the area behind Coney. They sent out surveys to every student and was extremely positive. Couldn’t believe how well it turned out.

1 Like

Imo: The coney bar is by far the best place in the strip now.

I agree 110%

Nooki’s on the strip is amaze balls. Poke bowls are awesome, Sushi is good, Nooki Fries (seasoned fries) for my kids so I can eat in peace.

Also Boba Fusion was great, but I heard they got raided by ICE, not sure if they are still open.

There’s 2 sons, but no daughter… However I would not at all be surprised to see Claudia have someone study this for them.

1 Like

Cafe 88 is my go to.

The old spider dome now the treehouse tavern is the best hidden gem bar in the Stillwater area,

2 Likes

There was a sushi place in the north of town in that weird strip mall by Texas Roadhouse. Is that still there?

I still crave Granny’s breakfast every time I’m hungover… God bless

2 Likes

Nagoya! Still there

Come to Stillwater and eat it one time, you will never crave it again. Place has changed.

Awesome. Yeah, I never actually ‘got’ sushi until I went there with a friend of mine. It blew my mind.

Stillwater got a Texas Roadhouse? My goodness…

And I know the Student Union has a freakin’ Johnny Rockets, because WHY NOT…

Roadhouse is very overrated. Not that it is bad, but it is just a common steak in my opinion.

Clicks in Pawnee if you want a steak

5 Likes

Oh, I know, I’m just saying, that’s a pretty big chain now. Happened after I was there.

What about Kyoto? That’s where Eddie took the team usually.