PFB+ NFL Thread

this was a weird call out

Just curious. Do most people here have a lifelong NFL team that they root for? Or do they mostly root for former OSU players? I lived in Colorado for a few years, so Iā€™ve become a lifelong Broncos fan. Iā€™ve tried rooting for a particular team that featured an OSU player, but since careers and teams are so temporary, itā€™s hard to base team loyalty on that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bounced around a few times, mainly because I was invested in players when I was younger. First, the Dolphins because of Marino, then the 49ers because of Rice and Youngā€¦but I eventually settled on the Titans when they moved to Nashville and have ridden that roller-coaster for nearly two decades now.

Iā€™m a lifelong Carolina Panthers fan (since I was in 5th grade) but Iā€™m from there.

Dallas Cowboys. Iā€™ll watch former osu players that I liked but Iā€™ve been a cowboys fan since forever. My dad loves the cowboys. My grandpa loved the cowboys.

Letā€™s gooooooooo MMFR

Grew up a Cowboys fan until they fired Tom Landry. Timing was perfect to convert to a former OSU team fan - really loved watching the Lions and Bills for a decade and then have bounced around from team to team. Go Steelers (for now)!

When the Cowboys hired Barry Switzer my family stopped cheering for the franchiseā€¦ Wandered the desert until I got a job with the Chiefs after graduating from OSU. Now I cheer for themā€¦ Hope OSU guys do well.

1 Like

Keeps throwing off his back foot, keeps throwing INTs. NFL is no joke, DBs are wayyyyyyyy faster than the big 12

Really need Mason and Washington to get better a lot faster.

The lack of NFL talent coming out of OSU is very frustratingā€¦ And kinda makes it obvious why guys pick Arkansas and Texas A&M over us.

1 Like

Really kind of a perfect storm for him not to do well. Immediate pressure to do well coming back from a head injury and starts off with a pick to get behind. Defense canā€™t do anything because theyā€™re already starting behind the 8 ball, and the pressure for Mason just mounts.

1 Like

Itā€™s the nfl, heā€™s gotta overcome it. The gap from 2 to 32 isnā€™t that wide.

1 Like

Atta boy mason. Make em pay for sending everyone every play

1 Like

Panthers suck.

Mason has settled in.

Mason looks pretty pretty good. 3-1 as starter. Loss was to what might be the best team in the NFC.

1 Like

Being a Titans fan is like lying down on broken glass every week. Ugh.

Dairy Sanders dominates for Panthers once again.

#KeepPounding