PFB+ NFL Thread

Mason has more wins this season than Baker… And far less skill position talent to work with.

1 Like

‪At some point, the NFL started putting a horrible product out on Monday nights, and an incredible product out on Thursday nights. ‬

2 Likes

#Poke2Poke in Pitt!

1 Like

If it’s not mason playing poorly then it’s Washington.

Yeah mason isn’t an nfl qb. He’ll be a backup for 10 years but he just doesn’t have it

He’s just as good as every other QB that’s been drafted over the last three years… Except for Lamar Jackson, Deshuan Watson, and Pat Mahomes…

1 Like

He’s also 4-1 and is posting, like, the third best passer rating in the NFL right now.

4 Likes

And with no running attack at all

7 Likes

This Niners/Seahawks game is good.

Which he was quite accustomed to in his time at OSU.

This was a great article on where the Cowboys went wrong Sunday night (coaching) and where they’ve fallen short over the last decade (coaching). I, for one, cannot wait for the Lincoln Riley tenure to begin in Dallas. To waste a roster this talented on poor coaching is inexcusable. Let’s help both America’s team, and Stillwater’s team out by getting Lincoln Riley in here ASAP!

1 Like

Troy Aikman said on the radio this morning that Jimmy G is “still a young NFL QB and is coming into his own.”

If the Steelers make the playoffs this season, Mason will be their starting QB for the foreseeable future. There’s just no way around it. He’s performing moderately well for a guy getting his first NFL experience. They’re winning. He’s on pace to be as good.

This is big news for OSU.

Also… I’m not dominating the conversation, PFB bot… other people just clearly don’t care about the NFL, which is understandable, because the product is mostly awful.

2 Likes

My thing with the NFL is first of all I’m a dolphins fan so… yeah.

Second there’s nothing we know about the NFL. Who’s good? I have no clue. Thought the saints were, they get dominated by Atlanta. Thought the Ravens were good, blown out by the Browns. Maybe that’s a good thing for parity I’m not sure. But this year seems to be a bunch of stinkers of games.

1 Like

I’m a Titans guy (as I’ve mentioned) and it’s just a slog sometimes. I honestly don’t know how to feel most weeks. I at least stopped playing fantasy football, which was essentially a guaranteed 24-hour stress reaction every week.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much committed to only caring about OSU and things that help OSU… but I don’t let wins and losses ruin my weekends. They’re sacred.

1 Like

As a dolphins fan, good luck with Tannehill. :joy:

He’s actually looked decent. Better than Mariota at any rate, which makes me sad.

:joy::joy: sure he does now. He’ll play just well enough to think “hey he’s not that bad, maybe even good” for a few games then you realize he’s bad. Very bad.

1 Like

At least there’s Tannehill’s wife to make things slightly more interesting. Unless things changed dramatically from draft day.