PFB+ NFL Thread

I would define it as making 100 million dollars in the last two years performing at sold out shows lol

1 Like

Fair point.

1 Like

This isnā€™t even including the long list of artists he has signed. Doesnā€™t even need to perform to have a big hand in the game still.

2 Likes

Rudolph is a free agent and I donā€™t think heā€™s planning on returning to Pittsburgh

3 Likes

MVS was pretty brutal as well.

1 Like

I love how there are two completely different conversations going on in here about Mason and Usher and everyone is doing so well keeping them separated. :joy:

3 Likes

Still think Sean Payton can build well around him

Youā€™re going to trade #20 for Fields and like it

No. No we will not. But if you wanna give us a second for our next Diva Wide Receiver weā€™d appreciate it lol

https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1761106621587956140?s=46&t=obhglWxSKz_tAxhozrCW6Q

1 Like

Would you fight Cam Newton with two other people and expect to win?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Can I pick anyone for the 2 others or do I have to know them?

2 Likes

Pick anyone you know.

Me and 2 buddies, I might be able to pull enough beef together to do it 3 on 1. But Iā€™m not going around looking to start that.
Me and 2 athletes I know that are former clients but not buddies, yes

1 Like

The guy 2 houses down from me owns 2 BJJ studios and has his coral belt. Heā€™d submit Cam by himself with one hand tied behind his back while I sat in a lawn chair and watched.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever wanted a player to fail harder in the NFL than I do Caleb Williams. Wherever he goes will be my new least favorite team.

2 Likes

Broā€¦.itā€™s Baker for me. For eternity. Caleb left with Lincoln and wrecked OU just before their move to the SEC. We should send them both a thank you card.

6 Likes

I so hope the Bears waste a number 1 pick on him and he throws a tantrum and doesnā€™t even sign with them.

2 Likes

Bakerā€™s a dbag but Caleb takes it to a whole new level. He literally thinks heā€™s a god walking. Heā€™s so cringe that people are starting to wonder if heā€™s talking himself out of a top pick.

1 Like

This.

4 Likes