PFB+ NFL Thread

Was it Peyton or Eli that did this years ago? I think it was Eli.

1 Like

Eli with the Chargers

Really hoping Bears trade down. Not prepared for this clown in Chicago

2 Likes

hayes we gotta get you a better team to support if they do go with Caleb. I figure you’re not going to be a Packers fan anytime soon, but how about the Broncos? Or KC? Or you could join @SherlockOhms in the Steel City fandom.

1 Like

Apparently we might get Justin Fields, so it could work out

1 Like

Glad I’m from a place with an NFL team

Kelce made his retirement offical today. One of the best centers I’ve ever seen, and i don’t think i see one this good for a while.

3 Likes

Ehh, he got tossed like a rag doll by rookie MRod.

/s

3 Likes

Can we just have a moment of appreciation for that speech? He’s a wordsmith & so freaking likeable. All the women my age are practically swooning over what he said about his wife.

Those Kelce brothers have changed the game for themselves and all men really. They are a cultural phenomenon.

2 Likes

He really seems like the total package. If more guys were like him, I might date more men.

2 Likes

Filing divorce papers tomorrow so that I can start my pursuit of Anna Kendrick

4 Likes

Back off

3 Likes

Gary, Anna Kendrick is otherworldly. I bet you’d get a pass from your wife on that one. :joy:

1 Like

Always been a closet Steelers fan so that I’ll be my CBS team :rofl:

1 Like

I’m weird, I guess. I remember going through a phase in life where I had a thing for Rachel Nichols. Not exactly on the level of Anna Kendrick. Haha!

Erin Andrews.

I was not the hotel guy

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, Grad! :joy: I too was a big EA fan before Nichols came along.

1 Like

Allie LaForce for me.

Can’t put the name and face together. I’ll look her up.

Excellent choice.

1 Like