PFB+ OSU Memorabilia Thread

Your’s held up better than mine lol. Never opened the can, but it feels like it’s got about one tenth of its original contents.

8 Likes

Have tons of stuff from the 2004 final 4. Can’t get to most of it right now as it’s got a ton of boxes from Christmas stuffed in front of my display case. This was a gift they gave out. Commemorative ticket.

Have the programs, media guides, gear bag and a mini basketball as well.

8 Likes

Kind of the opposite of OSU memorabilia, but still pretty cool IMO.

About a year ago there was a wrestling event in Iowa with Alex Dieringer and Jordan Oliver.

A small brewery in Iowa makes a beer named after Dan Gable. A reader that I had actually never met before at the time, went to it, bought a six-pack of the beer, and had Gable sign them.

He reached out to me when he got back, knowing I was a pretty big wrestling person, and gave me one. Turned out to be a really nice guy! Really cool gesture

6 Likes

I have the Ocolly on the bottom left “Pounded Again” in a box of memorabilia in storage.

1 Like

That’s my display in my office. One of those is from 2011! And the Rams one, when Ramon Richards signed with them last year, my son messaged him on Instagram that we were going to be at their training camp. He hooked us up with autographs from Gurley, and Goff among others. Ramon is a great guy!

9 Likes

That helmet. :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

8 Likes

This isn’t technically OSU i don’t think, but still cool. Found it at antique store in Edmond. It actually opens up to hold a wine bottle. Not sure why…

5 Likes

I was a big Starting Lineup fan so I love this one

8 Likes

I have one of those mugs… somewhere!

1 Like

Got these back in like 2006. A guy in Stillwater had access to old chairs from GIA and was making seats like this and also made some bar stool style. My brother and i bought them for my folks, but they moved and didn’t have space so i got them. Wish I’d gotten a bar stool one too.

13 Likes

Pieces of the backboard Jason Keep broke in 2000, piece of the torn down goalpost after upsetting Nebraska in 2002, coin toss coin from the 2004 Cotton Bowl.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I’ve got that! It’s the only OSU Starting Lineup to my knowledge.

Yeah I really thought starting lineups were going to be more valuable in the future. I was wrong

3 Likes

There’s a Funko Pop of Barry Sanders in his Lions uni. That might be worth something.

I’ve got a James Washington signed football somewhere. Might still be in storage. I should probably get that at some point

1 Like

These are all the decals we were wore when I was in school 2015-2019.

I also have a bunch of decals from the opponents we’ve played the past few years.

9 Likes

I was a ball boy at that game. That was an incredible experience.

4 Likes

Not mine. My mom’s. But I have dibs on it.

16 Likes