PFB Predictions for Oklahoma State Football in 2022

Hey your no different then gage gundy he doesnt think his dad does anything.

Gundy said he is going to be here till he is 90.

1 Like

Then I will never see him win anything of significance in my lifetime.

1 Like

It’s open this year. Could be a 3 way tie for the Championship Game. I would love to count OU out of it but my gut feeling on them is wrong half the time. Hoping we get less than 2 losses and playing K-state or Baylor for it. I think Baylor’s saving grace will be their stacked D-Line and skirt wins. Not impressed with their offense. K-STATE seems to be the most balance and experienced which honestly kind of scares me. If we run the offense fit for our QBs play style it should definitely be us in it. I got faith in Sanders but not our OC play calling and game planning. Sanders I believe can play one more year after this and with a more experienced offense. If you watch our close games Sanders is pretty clutch in our wins. Should be his first full healthy season. Look at it like it’s his Junior year

2 Likes

Imagine being such a sorry coach that you lose the Conference Championship to second year head coach that went 2-7 the previous year. And they won with a 3rd string QB. Sanders is trash. Always has been, always will be. He freaks out and either fumbles or throws an INT the second he gets a tiny bit of pressure. It is hard to imagine that a 4th year QB with 50 career TDs and 31 career INTs is the leader of our team. Pathetic. It’s even more pathetic that Sanders is the best Gundy has after 17 years of recruiting. We aren’t winning $hit this year. AGAIN.

1 Like

It was a second string qb.

You got issues. You know you can seek help. Because if sanders co.es back another year what will that do to you.

Repeat the same deal only makes you look like a nag. Gundy is the coach and sanders the qb.

I can point out problems weve had the last 5 years and have. With those issuses. We have still improved. So i can jump on board.

1 Like

I can’t. I have ZERO optimism about OSU football because Gundy has broken my heart 15 out of 16 years. And technically, 16 out of 16 because we missed a field goal that would have put us in the running. I anticipate more of the same throughout Gundy’s career. Right now Aranda’s conference trophy case is equal to Gundy’s…After 2 years. Sad, sad, sad. Losers say, so close, but if they would have just gotten the first down, if they had just made the field goal, the play wasn’t a legal play, etc etc etc. GUNDY IS TRASH!!! Real coaches don’t lose those games. And, they certainly don’t put their teams in a position to lose on plays like that. But Gundy does. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

2 Likes

You are straight delusional. Those first 5 years we weren’t going to the title game. The 2 7 and 6 years were rebuild. Throw in a couple of 8 win seasons.

Since 2010 we have had atleast the second best recond 5 times throw in what 16 and 20. So 7 years out of 12 weve serious chances. Dnt cry me a river about 16.
Dave went 2 and 7 with the same team he had last year. He miss managed that year. Matt had the most talent in the league last year, got 7 wins. Riley with all their talent fell short.
These are not excuses for gundy they show you other coach fall short.

We had issues with recruits a few years ago. Its been correct. You can see that, 4 years ago we were 7 and 6. Last year 12 and 2. That goes with sanders each year he has improved.

1 Like

Look at Sanders’ stats. He absolutely has not improved each year. I showed you the graphic, but facts fall flat with you. Maybe a tad more TDs, but his INTs have stayed a pretty solid ratio from day 1. And don’t give me the “well all coaches do it…derp derp derp”. Bullshit.

1 Like

I will say this again, but you probably won’t understand. Again. Bryce Young went 47 TDs and 7 INTs last year. Won the Heisman. Sanders is 50 TDs and 31 INTs in his 3 year career at OSU. HIS ENTIRE CAREER AT OSU!!! Now, imagine if Gundy had the brains to recruit someone just half as good as Young. Hell, even 1/3 as good. Imagine what OSU could accomplish. Instead, we have a nappy headed turnover machine.

What stats. His ratio of pics per pass couldn’t be the same. He threw by far more passes last year.

It is still a team sport.

There are things i have harp on about sanders. Like red zone td. Which did increase over 15%. Even tho martin dropped 3 very passes that were perfect.

Dnt bring up other coaches. Thats a good one. You want to replace gundy with another coach. You look at other coaches and compare gundy to. Come on dude that means your crying. You think were getti g the next : saban" who ever we get

Picks per TD moron…

Moron. Lol there are alot of stats. Most people( normal) use pics per pass.

You are getting like joy having double standards for what is good

1 Like

If your TDs almost match your INTs after 3 years…you are trash…

If you throw 7 INTs against 1 team… you are trash…

On touchdown i just said maryin had 3 easy drops.

Its still a team sport. You think weeden would have done as good last year. Wouldnt have had 13 sacks.

You still have double standards. I have not said sanders was world beater but he is definitely no where near what you peg him at.

Let’s not forget that Sanders has rushed for 1565 yards and 10 touchdowns throughout his career also. The last sentence of yours is way out of line. Being critical of a student athlete is one thing, but making the disparaging remarks is repulsive and says a lot about your character.

2 Likes

So 500 yards and 3 TDs a year? Big deal. He also has lost fumbles to account for. Sorry you are offended little snowflake. But, what I said is the truth. He is complete trash. A pathetic excuse for a QB. Hopefully he gets hurt.

Right, because his stats don’t line up with your raving reviews of him. I would rather have that chick that kicked the extra point as our QB.

Its so funny how you are. Ksu just got a guy who has trun the ball over 60 times and they think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Who the fukc cares about K State???