PFB Predictions for Oklahoma State Football in 2022

You always bring up other coaches.

See double standards

1 Like

Good lord. I mean, I thought you were “special” because of your horrible spelling. But, now I KNOW you are.

1 Like

Nice my last post was perfect. But since im making sense you have to deflect.

1 Like

No, I am just trying to make the connection between Sanders being a shitty QB and K State picking some rando QB. And, K State hasn’t been decent in years so what do they have to lose??? Our FUKCWAD QB couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Insanity…doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I am smart enough and realistic enough to know Gundy is horrible. Sanders is horrible. Gundy couldn’t win a conference championship even if the other team didn’t show up. End of story.

Im the first yo tell anyone that 7 picks in 2 games is bad.

But he only threw 5 in 11 games. What he had 1 fumble. So you can go irate all you want. He still is going to be the winningest qb is school history. I see you skipped the point if weeden was qb last year.

You picken and chose your points.

1 Like

YOU CAN’T PLAY WHAT IFS WITH WEEDEN. IF WEEDEN WERE QB LAST YEAR HE WOULD BE LIKE 40 YEARS OLD. DETAILS DETAILS…

And Sanders being the winningest QB in school history shows just how bad of a coach Gundy is. Imagine if we had a real QB.

Imagine if we paid a new coach the same amount to meet the same standard as Gundy? Then you have people on here telling us we wouldn’t get anyone better than Gundy :man_shrugging:. I guess if we’re all in now with the new administration (as Gundy put it) we shouldn’t have too many problems finding the next coach to meet the status quo or elevate the program higher.

Why do you think I’m consistent when I say “We need better recruiting and better coaching”?

1 Like

In 2016 after the Baylor scandal multiple players left the program. That 7-6 Baylor team still beat our 10-3 OSU team.

In 2017 when Matt Rhule came in he had to recruit nearly 30 players to the Baylor roster. In 2018 Matt Rhule’s Baylor team beat OSU.

In 2019 when we returned a fair amount of talent Rhule’s Baylor team beat us by multiple scores in Stillwater.

In 2021 when Baylor came to Stillwater Dave Aranda outcoached himself by running the football consistently at the very strength of the OSU defense and decided going for it on 4th down from his own 35 yard line. If Jaylen Warren doesn’t convert the 4th down and run in for a score we could’ve seen a very different result.

During the CCG Baylor made sure to take advantage of the opportunities they had while we didn’t.

So I don’t know how you feel so confident going to Waco and getting a win. Especially when it doesn’t seem to matter despite Baylor’s roster issues in the past. I would be weary of being so confident if my coach had a 4-7 record against them in the last 10 seasons (two of those wins against some of Baylor’s worst years).

1 Like

Get out of here with your facts. Most people on here won’t be able to comprehend what you just laid out. This is why Gundy is not as good of a coach as everyone thinks he is. It goes back to not losing games you should win, and not putting your team in the position to LOSE games. We don’t get beat a lot, we lose a lot. No coach should put their team in a position that one play makes or breaks the entire game, or even the entire season. Gundy does this every single year.

I guess maybe just me (and perhaps a few others) on here can see through the glass, and realize of Gundy’s four wins against Baylor since 2012, that two of those wins against them they had a combined record of 3-18.

Then I’m being told I should be confident winning on the road against a team that:

1. Is 7-4 against us the last 10 years

2. Has more conference titles than us

3. Has proven they can still beat us despite the roster changes they may have

4. Finds better coaches than Gundy

5. Isn’t afraid to try and win championships

2 Likes

It’s called having real coaches that know what they are doing. Gundy is way out of his league.

2 Likes

Gundy doesn’t try to win… His coaching style is try not to lose.

The Big 12 looks a lot worse this year, which of those things did we have last year?

If you’re going to be wrong as a fan, at least be wrong overestimating your team. Undervaluing your team as a fan ought to revoke your ticket-buying privileges.

1 Like

That is both illogical and unfair. But I will ALWAYS overestimate my ‘boys! I would never sell them short.

2 Likes

Boy the season is close you guys are nervous. Two things i know gundy and sanders will start the season.

Joy even your dad is trying to help out on the warren deal with some ku stupid stat.

I just post about sills on his projected draft. I also was surprised baylors back wasnt draft. I never was happy about woods leaving. Get over it.

Baylor last year never got over 300 a game in the 2 games. They had 2 rb that ran for 2400 yards and proven recievers. Their hopes are on a rb and a recievers coming of major injuries will lead them. Yes they have an experienced oline that gave up 6 sacks and 12 tfl for the qb they have starting. A combined 34 points in 2 games with us.
Dave is your new matt how did matt do last year.

Go at it we have 6 days left.
You gurls enjoy it

2 Likes

I heavily disagree with you on Sanders. I’ve hardly been wrong on QBs. I know from what I read you really dislike him. But with the o-line we’ve had he’s given us the best chance to win. Sanders will do fine if we play RPO and uptempo

2 Likes

He doesn’t have the command of the team to play uptempo. He can’t read defenses well enough to play uptempo. He doesn’t have the arm strength to hit a WR in full stride when they have the defense backpeddling and missing assignments. He can sometimes make the right read, but he always underthrows WRs going full speed. Always. Now, try to add 50% more plays to an already weak arm, it’s going to spell trouble. Which is why he has so many interceptions.