PFB Predictions for Oklahoma State Football in 2022

You already have. First outright conference championship since 1948

1 Like

One Conference Championship in 17 years… Bro. That’s laughable.

1 Like

Lol like one in sixty+ years wasn’t laughable, okay bro

1 Like

And that was 11 years ago. Even if Gundy continues with his historic coaching performance, he will only have 2 in 32 years. Aranda = 1 in 2 years…against Gumby…

1 Like

Gundy is a great coach. He’s not a championship coach. He is way too passive. Zero fire. It’s all gone.

1 Like

I just looked it up and Sanders has had 9 fumbles lost in his career. So that makes him 60 TDs and 40 TOs in his career at OSU.

40!!! 40 TURNOVERS!!! I guess he’s a man…he’s got 40!!!

1 Like

What exactly do I have to be so nervous about?

That’s a straight up lie.

How did Gundy do in 2018, 2019, and 2020?

According to Roberto we had a bunch of draft worthy lineman last season.

Well sills was a guard so not as highly look for. The sad thing is your happy he wasnt drafted.

Sad crying baby. Your getting nervous because you know the wins are coming.

1 Like

I’m not happy he wasn’t drafted. I told you the likelihood would be that he would be picked up as an undrafted free agent. That’s always been your problem. You look at this program as being a lot better than it actually is.

The wins might come, but most likely not in a rivalry game or a conference title game.

We can give all the stats we want, but the most important stat is Spencer Sanders is a winner. He is the 3rd winningest qb in Oklahoma State football history. He has a decent chance of becoming the winningest qb in Oklahoma State football history. I hope he returns for another season next year also! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Mike Gundy will go down as the winningest coach in OSU history and Spencer Sanders will be the winningest QB in OSU history. That won’t change in your lifetime. :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay idiot, Gundy has set the standard for the next coach, whenever that is Gundy is going to coach at 65 , you didn’t read that with a smile on your face ! We have never had a standard , ever, unless you want to count the ‘45 team or war years. I see we have another stooge to lump in with you 3 stooges… fireball or whatever his stupid asx is is dumber than you three… actually he fits right in with the dumb and dumber group. Good for you joy you found a friend :joy:

1 Like

What are you talking about? The standard is 6-6 with a bowl game appearance. It’s been that way since 2005.

1 Like

You just proved you’re an idiot joy !! We were an under 500 ball club before 2000 , keep sticking that foot in your mouth

Its funny we 7 seasons of 10 wins or more but only 5 season less then 8 wins.
We have more 12 seasons then losing seasons.

2 Likes

So we should expect to just get to .500 over the next 17 years?

And currently ranked 4th out of all the other Big 12 teams when it comes to conference titles.

Another dumb comment joy, shows we have never won at a consistent rate….w we hat the hell is wrong with you?

Stop deflecting. Your like a greased pig. Your statement was are base is 6 and 6. What does titles have to do with that. Any why ksu has one since gundy. We have the 2nd amount of wins in the conference. So gundy is 2nd or 3rd in most stuff that as good as a non bb can ask for.

1 Like