PFB Predictions for OSU-West Virginia in Regular-Season Finale

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-predictions-for-osu-west-virginia-in-regular-season-finale/

Can OSU send itself to bowl season on a high note?

Absolutely no faith in this pick
OSU 24
WV 17

Does anyone else just want to watch Rangel play at QB and get a head start on next year?

5 Likes

WV 20
OSU 13
Gundy and Dunn perfecting the playbook.

1 Like

If SS is leaving that would be the smart move, probably not fair to SS though.

Already seen that. Why would you want to see more of the same?

1 Like

Saw it already. Probably need to hit the portal.

They’ll lose 23-16. Texas bowl here we come!!!

I’d take the Texas Bowl over Liberty Bowl or worse yet First Responders Bowl.

I predict in the run game we try to run it up the middle.

2 Likes

At this point, our season is a trainwreck. One more or less win matters little it would seem. Thus, I wish to see Rangel and G Gundy each take a half and get some experience. Take advantage of the extra practices for the Texas or whatever bowl… and let Spencer have the bowl game if it is his farewell. He does have another year of eligibility, but at this point, I do not see him getting less turnover prone in clutch situations… so time to move on.

You might want to take a serious look at Flores, our commit out of Nebraska. If he doesn’t decommitt, he might be our future and the future IS next season. jmho…

GO POKES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

Yep next season is not looking good unless we get a miracle from the portal or someone in our QB room steps up dramatically which i highly doubt will happen.

1 Like

I want to know how NC State can beat N Caro elevating the scout team QB (4th string)… and neither oSu nor OU are two deep at that talent level… in the age of the portal??? Could it be the coaching?? I remember when Weeden was a scout teamer. lol

GO POKES!!! :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: (we are a softball school, GO POKETTES!!)

1 Like

Even our punter is trash. Lol. Good lord Gundy has turned this team into a laughing stock. How embarrassing.

Rangel gets one more series to settle in, but another missed wide open receiver is 3 too many!!! jmho…

(I hate myself that I am considering switching to watching an SEC game!!)

A safety was out of position as I type… Gundy should give Mason a raise!!! (sarcasm)

GO POKETTES!!! :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball:

1 Like

It’s almost as if Mason tells them the wrong place to be.

…THAT WAS THREE!! bring on Gunnar, his turn. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

and let Ms Hoyt call the offensive plays, that girl can coach!! :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball:

This will force Rangel to the transfer portal. He will leave after this season. Gundy is basically destroying any ounce of confidence he ever had.

I would think that missing wide open receivers is more detrimental to his confidence than is Gundy… but it amounts to the same.

How about getting sacked and rushed on every single play?

1 Like