PFB Predictions for OSU-West Virginia in Regular-Season Finale

He was upright and unbothered on the plays to which I refer. He hasn’t shown me much at any point this year, but my eyes are old. jmho…

Imagine at the beginning of the season saying that an 8-4 Texas team would be in the Conference Championship. And here Gundy is, sucking it up. Wow. Gundy is so bad. Pathetic

Bad recruiting.

1 Like

Which falls back on the head coach.

Bingo

Maybe that completion will help his confidence.

Maybe… let’s hope. Sure wish his arm was stronger, as well as Gunnar’s, their deeper throws are so lofted.

Sanders doesn’t have a deep ball either. Most of his passes are well underthrown which usually results in a defensive penalty. He couldn’t hit a player in full stride if his life depended on it.

Jump ball U.

That was actually a nice play!

lmao… I am just through wishing Sanders arm was stronger. lol I did not intend to imply that Sanders had a good deep ball or accuracy. You can’t be a turnover machine if that is a strong suit.

1 Like

The head women’s basketball coach probably left that play schemed on Dunn’s bathroom wall… :basketball: :basketball: :basketball:

1 Like

Somehow that sounds right.

Is it just me, or does Brown have the same demeanor and body language today that Frost had in his last game at Nebraska?? To berate an official for that obvious holding call is ludicrous!

I’m betting Sanders is gone. I don’t blame him. Sanders does have a good deep ball/strong arm. They are mostly over thrown. We don’t have speedy wide receivers to catch them. We need a o’line coach that can develop the o-line even with 2&3 star talent and a oc that can game plan that can also make adjustments. It’s going to be some rough seasons ahead if we can’t block a couple seconds longer regardless who is QB1.

1 Like

Do not put OSU & OU in the same boat as far as QB depth goes. Rangel is Joe Montana compared to Beville in Norman

1 Like

I agree with all that, sans Sanders deep ball arm, and that is just opinion from us both.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t disagree with the comparison of Rangel and Beville, but my point was comparing either to the scout teamer from NC State and his success in the game yesterday. Was it the talent of the fourth teamer, or the scheming and the coaching, or a combination of it all??? Either way, both Oklahoma schools are currently behind! But sorry to have ‘boated’ us with the sooners. lol

Gundy gets his balls out of his wife’s purse and goes for it on fourth down… then puts them back on the playcall!! How many can watch our season and decide that on a crucial play, we run between the tackles??? PLEASE!!

1 Like

That was a perfect example of a washed up, worthless head coach. We have zero rushing game and they didn’t kick the FG. He should be fired immediately. Herm Edwards style.