PFB Predictions for OSU-West Virginia in Regular-Season Finale

I have always maintained that, while Gundy is and always has been flawed, he is our best head coach option… but his contract should include autonomy in offensive playcalling to his OC!!! If not for gutless Gundy, you and I wouldn’t even be here discussing his flaws. We would be thinking this was a good season as we are bowl eligible, just like the good ol’ days!! I was here in the 70s… and it hasn’t always been so worth scrutiny. jmho… and it does diverge a bit from yours, even some shared nuances.

Wtf is with Dunn and screen passes? 2 yard loss on first down at least 15 times a game. This guy is so bad at his job.

2 Likes

And the WV defensive lineman just fell down on the play and still managed to get up and pressure Rangel.

1 Like

There is aging lol

1 Like

Our receivers are let’s say lacking in the blocking department.

1 Like

I watching the game with the sound off, have the women’s bbteam @ Cancun on audio. Much less aggravating to listen to… jmho… GO POKETTES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. I am very glad he hasn’t passed Weeden.

Take your head coach with you!!

1 Like

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Team has been averaging 12 ppg over the last 4-5 games and all of a sudden you think they’re going to score 40?

1 Like

He will do really good in a real offense that uses the whole field instead of bombs down the side line which is not good at anyway.

1 Like

I love Dunn. Or should I call him “run run pass”

Maybe we can win the Big 12 championship next season, or the next, or the next with our 9th ranked recruiting class in the conference and several of our players leaving and not getting any in return. That seems like a nice future recipe for championship caliber football.

1 Like

He’ll probably go play at another school and end up being a 3rd round pick like Jelani Woods.

2 Likes

I’m guessing we do not get the game winning TD drive here

More likely, he will go where he is promised the starter role, ala Rattler at S Carolina. He will be a turnover machine for his new team, responsible for wins and losses with erratic play. Seems one Spencer is pretty much like the other. jmho…

According to Gundy he’s ready to be a HC :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Nice 4th down playcalling

A good hard fought loss, but proud of our team. Proud of the coaching.

…the girl’s basketball team, to be clear!! :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: :cowboy_hat_face: :basketball: We gotta work on free throws!!

1 Like

If Dunn called both of those 4th down calls today to throw the ball to a running back, he should be fired right now. #80 has to see the ball. WR sweep? Something as he is your best playmaker on offense. Holy hell those are two terrible play calls today.

Dunn is done. Not a play caller period.

2 Likes

Went for the throat but they stayed home, game was lost when we went for 4th &2 early in the game instead of taking the points and the lead. I understand this doesn’t really mean much but dang play to win, you always take the lead and get points off turnovers.

1 Like