PFB Roundtable: Can OSU's Offense Bounce Back against Boise State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-roundtable-can-osus-offense-bounce-back-against-boise-state/

How confident are we in OSU against Boise State?

Depends if the head coach gets COVID before Saturday or gets trapped in an elevator then I might have just alittle confidence.

2 Likes

If we see the same Gundy suck chit offense we’ve seen the last couple of games we won’t have a prayer. It’s that ole Gundy philosophy “If you try it 50 times and it works once you keep doing it”.

1 Like

We’re not scoring a hundred

35 would be an improvement. No one is asking Gundy to perform brain surgery. Haha!

1 Like

I’ll say this, if we beat them by more than a touchdown then Boise isn’t any good. I think the line on this game is about right.

1 Like

But u picked us to win.

Going to see sanders run a lot more this game. So look for a turnover here and there.

If we loose this game to all mighty Boise state I’m planting a for sale sign in that guys yard myself.

2 Likes

I don’t understand. R we winning or losing.

Unless we see some semblance of opening up the playbook, Boise by 10. Not confident in the HC at all. He’s lost all or most of his hunger and doing a disservice staying in that position IMO. Move onto somewhere else where you can recapture the fire, Mike, please!

1 Like

Foto or video or it never happened, LOL!

So if Boise wins then OSU is bad and if OSU wins Boise is bad….

2 Likes

I think u understand Jeff’s logic. He is the guy who thinks “sucks” is an educated verbal review. It’s real just his oral fixation.

Sucks is the most concise, emphatic way we have to say something is no good. As a one-syllable intransitive verb, it offers superb economy.

Meaning that when we say Gundy’s offense sucks chit, it means it’s about as worthy as a porter john hose if not less.

1 Like

Nice Joey u just spent 2 paragraphs to explain why u use one word. Yes. I see how economical a singal syllable word is for u.:weary::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::sob::sob::sob::sob::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Just figured you needed an explanation since it’s evident you don’t understand the commonality of the word.

I know what the word means and understand u using it since it’s the best thing u do.

If you don’t want me using it anymore then tell Gundy to stop sucking chit.

No no keep using it. I’m impressed. I’m sure ur mom would have been proud of u too.