PFB Roundtable: Can OSU's Offense Bounce Back against Boise State

Less than 5 minutes of possession but I guarantee Roberto is going to b1tch about the defense giving up touchdowns again.

1 Like

So ur happy with the miss tackles and separation

No I’m not but they get no goddamn rest to continue to defend. They’ve been on the field ■■■■ near the whole game.

It start from the start. No one has showed up yet

He’s the best dam threat to in it back!!! Recruiting sucks play calling sucks and gundy still sucks!!!

They’ve stopped them multiple time. Then there is a sh1t punt putting them at the 50 and then the offense goes 3 and out. They’re getting hung out to dry.

@robert28 take care of your son @ar1 , give him a lunchable and put his corny @zz in the backseat

1 Like

Your sorry @zz sooners only won by 7? SMDH

1 Like

Looks like his cowboys are about to be down 17

They won

Only 13 surprisingly.

We don’t lose to Boise St, there’s only ‘one’ Oklahoma team that gets embarrassed by them in this state @DickeySucksBalls @ar1

@DickeySucksBalls @ar1 @jeff38

When oSu wins this game all you lames delete yalls accounts

1 Like

Nope. The offense is still disgusting bailed out by an absurd DPI call. Luckiest sequence of events I’ve seen in a long time starting with that DPI.

@DickeySucksBalls

SCOREBOARD.

1 Like

Defense gifted us 7. Glad they still had energy after being on the field the whole game.

They we only on the field for one play in the last 6 minutes.

If u want the defense to rest have them try that one new invention called a tackle.

Looks like Spencer for 6 pts, is that what you seen?@DickeySucksBalls

LOL he started at the 10 yard line. That DPI gave us more yard than he has passing.