PFB Roundtable: Can OSU's Offense Bounce Back against Boise State

Sanders was 100% in redzone td scoring.

Is it a possibility to extend Gundy’s contact to '35.
It would be well worth a 30 point lose.

He’s played one game.

:speak_no_evil::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Based on how we’ve played through two games, I can safely state the following: We’ll get more national credit for beating Boise St. should we do so, then they’ll get for beating us, should they do so. And we’re the Power5 team. :thinking:

We sure haven’t looked like a Power 5 team on offense.

1 Like

U mite be rite. But fans on here will just say told u so if boise won and it’s just boise if he wins.
I think boise is get to much credit rite now.
Their lone win is utep. Utep in the last 5 years has beaten 5 fbs school, a no win Monroe, and a possible no win new mexico school.
The ucf defense may not be that good to, they just gave up 41 to Louisville. Louisville high mark was 30 against Eastern Kentucky.
Could we lose yes if the
If the secondary let’s their receivers run wild. And trick plays.
Of course turnovers

By power 5 do u mean like # 20 washington or Florida state?

Serious question: You said Boise State gets too much credit. Do you think that is because of the job they have done elevating their program beyond just the one Fiesta Bowl win vs OU back in 2007? Is that why they get credit?

No I was meaning this team this year. And it’s because of those years.

Well, I’m just saying the defense looks like Alabama compared to the offense, which looks slightly better than like maybe Southwestern in Weatherford, Even though Nebraska already has an L, they look better than us on offense, I’m not sure where that fits alongside Florida State, or Louisville. However you choose to rank them I guess.

Fsu and washington lost bad to fbs schools showing no offense.
The Louisville comparison was to compare boises offense to ucf defense.
They main thing is do u think osu can fix the flags and the broken plays, while get better players back.
Also believe msu and tulsa had nice front sevens.
I think with Shane at qb msu had an help with the front.
Tulsa only played 2 underclassmen on their first team both o and d.

“Bounce back” infers the offense has performed well previously…

2 Likes

Funny guy

Gundy sucks big ——

1 Like

Why is Brennan not receiving puts and kick offs??? Man he better be hurt

Handcuffed by dumb assss gundy once aging. Get us a real f’n coach pronto New AD

@jeff28 Maybe because this is second game in a row Spencer hit Presley in the hands and he dropped it…both of them on 3rd down. This time was across the middle… you all cry about that play call and it could of been intercepted I see why they don’t call those plays you all cry about

1 Like

Dylan Stoner >>>> Presley

Not even close

1 Like

Average Coach >>>>> Gundy