PFB Roundtable: Reacting to OSU at Fourth in the Big 12 Preseason Poll

Certainly agree with all of the Iowa State love. Hard to ignore how the Cowboys have dominated the Clones the last decade. Tre Sterling needs to have a big game against Purdy and all the talented receivers. Huge game in the Big 12!!

1 Like

All I have to do is look at Gundy’s history, and Gundy’s history tells me the last 8 out of 9 seasons that he’s either:

1. Going to place where he’s predicted.

2. Finish lower than he’s predicted.

He’s had one season since 2011 where he’s finished high than expected. It’s this thing called consistency, and when someone does it enough you know what to reasonably expect from them.

1 Like

Like I have always said and will stick by it u r an idiot.
Ar0 just put a list on with gudy doing better and was not 2011.
Like I said pics r for losers. Go back a check every God duren poll their all a lil different. Would u bet ur life on any preseason poll being 100 correct.
It is funny u pull a quote of mine about riley to use against. But ur moron self thats my whole point. I know we have lost to teams we should not have. But u are not flexible enough to understand other coach do too. One thing u can not wiggle out of. Riley has never won a game he was not the favorite. Another ur on gundy about simple fact gundy doesn’t have 0 % like riley. Aro ur the betting guy. There is ur bet.

My bet,
Lose to OU by 14+
Finish the season 8-5 at best
3 of the 4☆ hit the transfer portal before next season.

1 Like

My bet riley loses at least 1 he shouldn’t and won’t break his streak of losing to better teams.

2012 wasn’t Sanders fault
2013 wasn’t Sanders fault
2014 wasn’t Sanders fault
2015 wasn’t Sanders fault
2016 wasn’t Sanders fault
2017 wasn’t Sanders fault
2018 wasn’t Sanders fault

There is one guy that’s been there all those years though. I believe you know who I’m taking about.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Gundy’s 1-3 record in Bedlam as a favorite.

2 Likes

My bet is he’ll beat Mike Gundy for a 5th time in a row, and win the conference for a 5th year in a row, and make the CFP. So him losing to one team he was favored against probably isn’t going to matter.

1 Like

I blame Matt u dnt do a list for him.
Like I’ve said a thousand times I know there is no turnover plays in Gundy’s play book but Sanders went to it many times against Texas. Yea shane doing his second tour of virus duty could play at tcu.
Shane got in to the dog house.
What year was the dropped interception.
What were try to say it was gundys fault.
But all of this has nothing to with only u and ar0 think preseason pics are important.

Thats not 0% like riley is.

When u have all those recurits its kind of worthless to go to the playoffs. I also said he would lose a game he is not suppose to. U know since he is 0 and 4 in last 2 years to ksu lsu. Gundy is 4 and 0.
I guess if ur going to be a loser fan be the best loser fan. What’s better then getting white washed in a playoff game with everyone watching.

When there are only two pass plays in Gundy’s entire playbook the opposing defense will eventually pick up on it.

The same year Gundy lost to WV and rammed Jeremy Smith up the gut 15 times for a total of 1 yard.

1 Like

How many conference titles and CFP appearances does Gundy have right now?

I personally think Iowa State is overrated and can see them losing 2~3 conference games this season but one depends on whether Gundy & Co open up and diversify the passing game. Won’t believe it until I see it. Nothing much in the middle of the field…think defensive coordinators don’t notice that tendency? :eyes: :roll_eyes: :sob:

We ain’t helping the QBs out but I know most of you wanna blame Sanders just like you did Cornbread. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

This team could win the conference w/ good coaching. RB is NOT going to be a problem, neither will the receiver corps. The defense should be good. The biggest question mark is COACHING, esp game planning and play calling!

3 Likes

I think ISU has pretty much every starter back. They’re what we were last year except Campbell at this point is doing a much better job coaching than Gundy. Gundy sure isn’t helping Sanders out that’s for sure. I don’t think he’s that great but who knows since it’s the same couple plays every set of downs.

1 Like

When u have all those recurits its kind of worthless to go to the playoffs. I also said he would lose a game he is not suppose to. U know since he is 0 and 4 in last 2 years to ksu lsu. Gundy is 4 and 0.
I guess if ur going to be a loser fan be the best loser fan. What’s better then getting white washed in a playoff game with everyone watching.

Has isu lost 2 starters and a back up. No. So it’s not like us last year. By using ur same logic we should beat this team since we beat the same guys last year.

Yea riley can’t even beat teams that won 4 games. Now I know why he is ur idol

Loser fans settle for average. True fans aspire for more and expect a coach to stop wasting resources and talent. Go look in the mirror please.