PFB Roundtable: Reacting to OSU at Fourth in the Big 12 Preseason Poll

So BP didn’t help

That makes less sense then u think

BP tried to help and Gundy royally screwed it all up after 2011.

I would like to defend thar but obviously u will come back with some witty remark. Like I said u don’t now what words mean.

U missed it bps did help then

It’s KNOW not NOW.

If your trying to build a championship program (like Gundy said in his early years) you don’t get worse at recruiting when your facilities and amenities get better.

U new what it meant now didn’t u so I got my point across

I honestly don’t understand how he doesn’t realize he’s a complete moron.

1 Like

It’s KNEW not NEW.

All I’m trying to do is help him and he just gets angry.

Once again u got it

Help that funny u could get out of a water paper back with a map and a latter

So ur saying that every thing in football is equal with us and ou. I doubt I can learn much from a guy who doesn’t know the difference between a recuriter and a coach.

I doubt I can learn much from a guy that thinks Riley is a loser and Gundy is a winner.

Like I said it’s nice u spent all day sticking up for a goon coach I bet u make ur mom proud. Never won a game as a underdog. No matter how u put it thats a loser when it counts

A recuriter gets players from hs or other school that make plays, no development. A coach takes a walkon and makes it a top5 passer.

It’s nice that you spent all day trying to convince us that a coach that has one conference title, 0 CFP appearances, and no conference title since 2011 is better than a coach that’s won the conference all 4 seasons he’s been at his school and went to the CFP 3 of those 4 years.

There is ur problem I never called riley a coach.

Riley is 2-1 against Iowa State the last two years.
And you’re still a dumba$$.

1 Like