PFB Roundtable: Reacting to OSU at Fourth in the Big 12 Preseason Poll

Ohio State was #3 in the country and lost 52-24 to Bama. Are they a bad team and program?

Why are you responding to me? I wasnā€™t the one that called you delusional. If you canā€™t even figure out who your supposed to be responding to then it makes it even more obvious you need someone to help guide you.

Riley c took over a team that was 9 and 0 in the big 12. He has done worse each year. I would hate to think if he has a rebuild season.
Everybody tells me riley is a offense genius why did he need to offense coordinators. U are an idiot when I rote u were delusional I had not read logan. But yea u still are if ar0 is like u

The guy thatā€™s been to the CFP 50% of the years heā€™s been the head coach is a bad coach? LOL. How distant of cousins are your parents? Or are the siblings? Quit huffing paint fumes or eating paste or whatever you do to kill your brain cells. You are dumber than a brick. Also I donā€™t think anyone outside of Urban or Saban will fix Kansas anytime soon.

1 Like

Itā€™s actually 75%. Yeahā€¦.bad coach.

1 Like

This is the funniest they I think Iā€™ve ever done. Fighting with to osu ā€œfansā€ who r defend an ou goon coach just because they have obsession with gundy

My bad. He must be even worse than I originally thought. Only 75% CFP appearance rate smh.

1 Like

Itā€™s not about defending him. Heā€™s meeting the OU expectations every season for the most part. Heā€™s winning conference titles and making the CFP.

Gundy however is not. The fans and boosters want to get into the conference title game just to have a chance for another one, but our HC as stated publicity that itā€™s better to be consistently average rather than playing for a conference title.

See there u go talking about ur relation.
Like I said u not smart enough to understand what a coach is and a recuriter is.
Ou has unlimited # of good players. But, could win with there drug squad out at the first of the season.
Gundy lost qb and most of his oline and won.

Just calling out the astounding hypocrisy that is you saying Lincoln is a bad coach when you defend mediocre Mikes recent coaching performances.

1 Like

Won enough games to getā€¦ 4th place.

1 Like

What do u think there saying at norman. There is a lil Joey down there cry about riley not winning a natty. So dnt say that ou fans are happy then us. They just say oh well he got a nothing con title, he not even as good as stoops

Iā€™m smart to enough understand that if you have the 11th best facilities in the country and a winning program you should probably be recruiting better than 40th.

Iā€™m smart enough to know that if your getting outcoached you might try something different besides the same 2-3 plays over and over again.

I wish our coach would complain that he wants a natty. Instead, he tries to convince fans that being average is better.

I know u can spell but u have no idea what words mean. I would be a hypocrite if all things we equal. Like ur daddy ar0 says r players are close to kids then ouā€™s so there is a major difference in the talent pool, kind a like ur gene pool.

Speak of r facilities on poke report they were talking about BP needs a new paint job. U can see the rust of the video. If thats 11th hate to see lower

U never did explain why riley needed so many oc, him be a guru

You donā€™t know what hypocrite means apparently. Not surprising considering your brother sister parents been humping like rabbits since the 9th grade.

Gundy recruited better before the facilities were built and beat OU for a conference title.

Gundy recruited worse after the facilities were built and had a bunch of help to beat OU a second time. He hasnā€™t won a conference title since.

So he can be a HC and not dedicate all his time to being an OC? Whatā€™s wrong with that?